Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fuck yeah, Andyman Messiah review Fallout 3!!

Monocause

Arcane
Andyman Messiah said:
Seriously, what the fuck is with all the fruity fantasy bullshit names on that forum? Jesus fucking Christ on a cumdraining slutwhore! Pick a real fucking name, you stupid little shits. At least my name is my name, y'know. Andy + my gender (man) + what I am (the messiah). Here, I'll help you all out: Bob + your gender (saxophone) + what you are (an incredible blowhard). Bobsaxophone Blowhard. The new action hero. Don't be surprised if he'll be the new James Bourne Sutherland.

You can call me Tomboner Drillhappy if you wish to.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
skyway said:
Hope it helps
I already got all of it covered 'cept for the spells which I will be covering now that you reminded me.

Monocause: boring combat is boring, yes.

Thanks. Keep it coming if there's anything else.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Monocause said:
Andyman Messiah said:
Seriously, what the fuck is with all the fruity fantasy bullshit names on that forum? Jesus fucking Christ on a cumdraining slutwhore! Pick a real fucking name, you stupid little shits. At least my name is my name, y'know. Andy + my gender (man) + what I am (the messiah). Here, I'll help you all out: Bob + your gender (saxophone) + what you are (an incredible blowhard). Bobsaxophone Blowhard. The new action hero. Don't be surprised if he'll be the new James Bourne Sutherland.

You can call me Tomboner Drillhappy if you wish to.
Oh I will.

Wink wink.

Case someone wanders in: I'm up to my ears in SERIOUSLY REVIEWING The Witcher right now, and now I need your help! Both my reviews so far have lacked in the department of "certain issues". For example I didn't bring up the lackluster AI in Mass Effect (not that there was anything to talk about, but still...). So, people: Stuff in TW:EE you want me to go angry cunt mode on. Let's hear it.

This is going to be the most SERIOUS!! review ever!

Jim Cojones

Prophet
There is no mention of Cirilla in the game, while she was the main character through the most of the saga and is far more interesting than Geralt.

The sex department in TW is somehow lacking:
- no dwarf women (that would be hot!),
- you can't play as a female => no lesbian sex,
- no furries.

Case someone wanders in: Andyman is up to his ears in SERIOUSLY REVIEWING The Witcher right now, and now he needs your help! Both his reviews so far have lacked in the department of "certain issues". For example he didn't bring up the lackluster AI in Mass Effect (not that there was anything to talk about, but still...). So, people: Stuff in TW:EE you want him to go angry cunt mode on. Let's hear it.

asper

Arcane
Project: Eternity
They have probably saved Ciri for the sequel, as well as Yennefer. And Andy, I don't want you to go angry mode on the art direction, the atmosphere, or the music, because all are top-notch.

Monocause

Arcane
asper said:
They have probably saved Ciri for the sequel, as well as Yennefer. And Andy, I don't want you to go angry mode on the art direction, the atmosphere, or the music, because all are top-notch.

And Andy, if you bash the writing, the dialogue or characters be sure to mention that the poor translation is most likely the culprit.

Case someone wanders in: Andyman is up to his ears in SERIOUSLY REVIEWING The Witcher right now, and now he needs your help! Both his reviews so far have lacked in the department of "certain issues". For example he didn't bring up the lackluster AI in Mass Effect (not that there was anything to talk about, but still...). So, people: Stuff in TW:EE you want him to go angry cunt mode on. Let's hear it.

Phelot

Arcane
What do you get when a bunch of Polacks try to make a video game? THE WITCHER
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

USA USA USA

Monocause

Arcane
phelot said:
What do you get when a bunch of Polacks try to make a video game? THE WITCHER
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

USA USA USA

Is this OldSchoolKamikaze's alt with which he'll do the USA supremacism faggotry play outside of GD?

Case someone wanders in: Andyman is up to his ears in steaming shit SERIOUSLY REVIEWING The Witcher right now, and now he needs your vital organs help! Both his reviews so far have lacked in the multi-headed dick department of "certain issues". For example he didn't bring up the lackluster alien lesbian cunt AI in Mass Effect (not that there was anything to talk about, but still...). So, people: Stuff in TW:EE you want him to go and fuck your angry cunt mode on. Let's hear it.

Phelot

Arcane
Remember that witch that's in the cave after you save Alvin and those other children? If you have sex with her the kids all saw it happen, then you get that disgusting card of her were she looks all muddy and shit.

Then in the third act you see like 3 of the same witch at the party in the tavern.

Luzur

Good Sir
Remember that witch that's in the cave after you save Alvin and those other children? If you have sex with her the kids all saw it happen, then you get that disgusting card of her were she looks all muddy and shit.

i dont see what you find wrong with that.

but i was abit unsure what those cards were for actually, they open some bonus level?

Phelot

Arcane
Luzur said:
i dont see what you find wrong with that.

but i was abit unsure what those cards were for actually, they open some bonus level?

Well, if you collect all the cards on the hardest difficulty setting, then if you start a new game, you can get sex cards for some new characters like: Alvin, The Captain of the guard that turns into a werewolf, sigfried, that old man in the swamp that eats people. There might be more, I'm not sure yet, still playing

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
All cool, heavily scarred albino warriors are bisexual. For realsies.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom