Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fuck your friends in Fable 3

Gerrard

Arcane
http://kotaku.com/5515511/fable-iii-let ... ve-friends

"You'll be able to enjoy, ahem, intimate moments with your co-op friend and eventually produce offspring together."

againcg9.jpg

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
...wow....that's......wow...

I've got nothing.
It is like a entire joke and punchline in it self.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Shrewd marketing.

Really knows his target audience.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Luzur said:
i am waiting for all the Codex to get consoles now, after this stunning revelation.

Can't wait to see what disgusting mutated monstrosities will spawn from the unholy joining of two codexians.

Multi-headed Cow

Zinc said:
Mantiis said:
Is fable 2 worth $20?

If you liked Fable 1, yes.
This. It's easy as all shit but it's enjoyable to dick with. In fact I think if you get the platinum hits edition you get the GLORIOUS DLC included so even better.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Wow. So finally all the xbox kiddies are being given a game where they can act out their homosexual fantasies. In before Live turns into a much more friendlier place to be after the kids are able to vent out their frustrations.

One of the DLC included metal armors for all the bitching people who didn't quite realize guns made them useless. I believe the chest inside the heroes guild (must have used code, don't know if it's still available) also had one. Glam armor, iirc.

Multi-headed Cow

Clockwork Knight said:
One of the DLC included metal armors for all the bitching people who didn't quite realize guns made them useless. I believe the chest inside the heroes guild (must have used code, don't know if it's still available) also had one. Glam armor, iirc.
I THINK the full plate on Knothole gives you some minor damage resistance, but since A: the game is so easy and B: the DR was so slight you should just wear whatever the fuck you want to make your princess as pretty as possible.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom