Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game of The Decade on Gamefaqs

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
5bD2w.jpg

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
herostratus said:
:decline: :decline: :decline: :decline: :decline: :decline: :decline: :decline: :decline: :decline: of western civilization.
Speak for yourself. My very western country rests squarely in the incline zone :smug:

DraQ said:
Until I saw this. :rage:

But... Rock Band ain't that bad... no really! it's good fun! [flails helplessly]

Archibald

Arcane
So can we make a conclusion with these empyrical numbers that USA is responsible for decline?

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
DraQ said:
Since I fail at photoshop, imagine that I've just posted a picture of JC Denton with Polish moustache of awesome.

Augmented, of course.
Well done on the ninja. I was going to suggest "with health regen" instead :smug:

Also, signed into my gamefags account (took me a while to remember my password... until it occurred to me I may have even the wrong email... yes, it's been that long) and tried to incline things a bit. Pretty hard though. I mean, how the hell am I supposed to pick betweem Halo 1 and Halo 3? hell, some of my choices were purely out of spite.

Micmu

Magister
Oh no, kwanzanians are the biggest consoletards and biggest enemy of gaming right now. Who knew!? :roll:
Even japs are pro-DX, this speaks volumes. :lol:

Ruprekt

Scholar
blademasterhack@gamefaqs.com said:
from gothic to divinity series and other bunch of other similar low budget rpgs, I hate those games. Only weird, nerds and bookworms enjoy those bad RPGS. Those games are low budget, you should try out dragon age and see the difference in polish.

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
Ruprekt said:
from gothic to divinity series and other bunch of other similar low budget rpgs, I hate those games. Only weird, nerds and bookworms enjoy those bad RPGS. Those games are low budget, you should try out dragon age and see the difference in polish.
:lol:

pocahaunted

Arcane
Ruprekt said:

That faggot needs to die.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
The worst part of the gaming generation is how you extrapolate what their political acumen (whatever your affiliation, retarded voters are bad news) is.

The world is doomed.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Actually this competition is interesting.

GTA IV was beaten up by Pokemon emerald.

South division is relatively known. It looks like either GTA:SA and Persona 3, or FF X and Persona 3.

Golden Sun is screwed.

Shadow of the colossus had really bad draw. Now the only thing remains to be seen is would it lose 9:1, or 10:1?

Achilles

Arcane
Holy shit, the US and UK results are beyond retarded. I salute american and british codexers, for holding their ground when everything around them declines. :salute:

As for Greece's results, I have to say I'm pretty proud of my countrymen since they voted:

Baldur's Gate 2 (over some japanese shit)
Portal (over Gears of War 2)
Civ IV (over some japanese shit)
Prince of Persia Sands of Time (over Call of Duty: Modern Warfare)
Deus Ex (over Rock Band)

All in all excellent results, with the only significant failing being the vote to Fable over Team Fortress 2. Nevertheless, I'm glad Greece is part of the :monocle: countries when it comes to gaming.

DraQ

Arcane
Ruprekt said:
The difference is that blademasterhack jest opóźniony. That was in Polish.

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
We should do our own Game of the Decade... this decline is making me :x

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Havoc said:
We should do our own Game of the Decade... this decline is making me :x

We should cover past decades as well. That would be even more prestigious.

Stig

Novice
20101101231025.png

world4068.png

:salute:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom