Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Get rid of GD

Prosper?

• Total voters
In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Get rid of Jasede.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
I hate to break it to you but before they'll get rid of me there's dozens of shit posters to eliminate. Crawl back to GD.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
It would be easier to take the most ignored and perform a decimation of the legion

Glyрhwraith

Educated
Queued
Hilarious.
I'm neighing with laughter as I type.

I'm bothered by it because it's not fun anymore.
Then don't go there. If it's genuinely not fun, then it will die out on its own. If it's fun for others, but not for you - let others have their fun. What the devil?

It was before all the forums were split up.
Then make a thread asking DU to join the forums back (which I would support).

Since you can ignore forums it's a done deal. Why even bother to ask me about this?
Because of the original sentiment. Are you saying that if you couldn't ignore forums, you would seriously consider deleting/closing an entire forum (and the trademark/icon of this entire website) just so you wouldn't have to see the words "General Discussion" and a few descriptive lines below it? Egomaniacal much? Or are you afflicted by a rare neurological disease which causes you to uncontrollably click any hyperlink you see on the monitor, including ones you don't want to visit, rather then skip it without further thought as healthy people do?

Hatred.

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin
But where would you post furry pictures if GD didn't exist?

I've been out of GD for a while now. You can only have the same discussion so many times before it becomes boring. The only reason I did post in GD was because it was one of the few current affairs type forums that were actually interesting.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Jasede likes to put on suits that resemble animals and that have holes strategically placed near the wearer's genitalia and anus. Then he likes to get together with other people who do this and have awkward sex with them, WITH THE SUITS STILL ON.

Weird, huh?

In fairness, I was actually quite pleasantly surprised by how many of the worst posters actually did leave GD when the fora changed. But I'd be a fan of shifting GD to retardo-land (just recycle old threads into GD (folks won't notice any difference), and then retardo anyone who tries to post in them).

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
In fairness, I was actually quite pleasantly surprised by how many of the worst posters actually did leave GD when the fora changed.

Which ones were those? As far as I can remember it's still the same people posting the same shit.

EDIT: Oh, you were talking about the GD/Politics split. For some reason I thought you were talking about the time when the entire forum changed near New Years.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
The problem appears to be that - in order to solve Jasede's problem - I can either get rid of GD or alternatively, I could get rid of Jasede.

Brofist this post if you think I should get rid of Jasede.

kazgar

Arcane
I thought the problem resolved itself once Jasede worked out he could ignore GD.

But that's far less dramatic.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
I for one am not an anti-furryite so i will not be brofisting. Also I like his Ying/Yand Pedobear avatar.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Even though Jasede is on his monthly period, I will not Brofist. Also his avatar is really fucking creepy.

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
GD doesnt provide lulz anymore. Thats why it is so fucking boring.

Just don't visit it anymore, is is the only possible solution

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
If GD is shut down where do you expect me to find pictures of tits, asses, and funny gifs of cats on the internet?! Where?!?!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom