Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Deus Ex GMDX: Deus Ex Advancement Mod v9 Released!

Skinwalker

*teleports into you*
Patron
Village Idiot
Include @Tacgnol

Guy doesn't like me and that's fair, but he had no problem joining in here and elsewhere even though he knew exactly the sick shit Beans was doing. Just because someone is a little rude or arrogant, or you don't like them, you just don't do that shit if you're a sane person. He didn't know the full history to be fair, but the guy is still a fucking creep.

Don't involve me in your schizo drama. I just enjoy triggering your main character syndrome when I see you in threads.

That you have differing opinions is irrelevant, the way you blow up and attack anyone that disagrees with you is however very relevant.

Respect is reciprocated and I will treat anyone polite and respectful in that manner, you however are an extremely rude and arrogant individual (hence why people call you a typical modder, you very much match the stereotype).
Why do you have your nose stuck in every forum drama that ever happens, you pathetic shit stirrer?

Beans00

Erudite
Why do you have your nose stuck in every forum drama that ever happens, you pathetic shit stirrer?

Dude unless people need advice in getting bullied by a pajeet into holding up a television for 3 hours, no one cares about anything you say.

Skinwalker

*teleports into you*
Patron
Village Idiot

Dude unless people need advice in getting bullied by a pajeet into holding up a television for 3 hours, no one cares about anything you say.
I've been told you've been bringing in redditors to the Codex to do your work for you. Doesn't seem they did a very good job, considering how asshurt you are. :lol:

Beans00

Erudite
I've been told you've been bringing in redditors to the Codex to do your work for you. Doesn't seem they did a very good job, considering how asshurt you are. :lol:

I told some autistic modder about another autistic modder(ash) talking shit about him. Multiple paragraphs ensued. That's really the extent of it, honestly the drama about you with the television was way funnier then this.

Skinwalker

*teleports into you*
Patron
Village Idiot

I told some autistic modder about another autistic modder(ash) talking shit about him. Multiple paragraphs ensued. That's really the extent of it, honestly the drama about you with the television was way funnier then this.
Very low-grade trolling, can't believe people fall for this. :1/5:

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

But I thought you weren't Liberal, Liberal.

Skinwalker

*teleports into you*
Patron
Village Idiot

But I thought you weren't Liberal, Skinwalker.
I'm not. Where did I imply anything otherwise, Tacgnat?

YCCCM7

Barely Literate
Well, For starters the biggest reason we had to make our own fork was you are impossible to work with.

Hmm? There are multiple forks of my mod. I "work with" every other fork creator just fine, even though it doesn't require working with me in the first place, it simply requires asking permission. But you know full well you'd be denied, because you're a sick person. So you stole it.

My "attitude" is what creeps and idiots on the internet made it. I started out fresh-faced and optimistic. By the end I was angry as fuck.

As for stealing your website none of that can be proven and I consider it slanderous.

Nice choice of words there.

As for stealing your mod, we made our own fork. Hence the name v10. With your impossible to work with attitude and bad coding ability(Seriously you created SO many bugs that were not in Deus Ex).

Once again, there is endless player feedback including over one hundred pages in this thread. Where are all the bug reports? Your definition of a bug is not most people's definition of a bug. I was aware it wasn't programmatically-perfect. I did not care, all that matters is the end-user experience was always my mindset and the base game is notorious for "bad code" too. Or so I hear. I enjoyed working with it and wasn't obsessed with such things, only game design and whether or not it works. Too bad the end-user often happens to be...awful people.

What choice did we have? We needed to salvage the mod.

Yeah, I held you at gun point and said I'd rape you if you didn't steal all of my work. You had no choice.

I handed the torch to RoSoDude to continue working on the mod. Not you creeps. So where was the "need"? There wasn't any, as v9 is very functional and NOT buggy. If it were buggy, the player response would reflect that.

Then instead of being thankful we were making improvements you and your handful of fanboys went on an all out smear campaign against us.

Again, I disappeared off the internet to get away from the severe psychosis of you lot, as well as get my life in proper order after all that intense work. I let your theft & slander be, though I shouldn't have.

You are not a Deus Ex fan, you are an FPS fan first. Even worse was when you decided to shoehorn your rape fetish into the mod. Which was of course absent from the original game and completely not necessary.

The design of the mod speaks for itself. Lots of simulated systems & general immersive sim-inspired game design added.

Observe laws regarding slander to this degree. There is no rape in my mod. Also you're essentially saying other developers such as Obsidian are rape fetishists for featuring not-fully clothed corpses on a bed.
I never stole your website, you don't have any proof of this.

Ash

Arcane
2. No one tough runs and cries to admins the way you did. I actually sneezed orange juice out my nose when I read your schizo message you left in the admin group chat.
"I'm not crazy, why did you say I'm crazy?? You're crazy sick degenerate!!"

This...isn't at all what I said. The summary is as follows: you display psychosis to such an extreme degree that I am concerned you are a danger to the people local to you, and that I'd love for you to volunteer yourself for an ass whooping. You've obviously never been punched in the face if you can't handle being called a retard so you take up stalking someone online & slandering their work. Probably some fat sweaty degen cunt in your mother's basement compensating big time.

Anyways, as for my being an asshole...on the asshole scale I am like a 3/10. I dunk on idiots online in debate and act like a bit of a dick with an ego, that's it. You on the other hand...

Lord_Trashcan

Novice
ForEveryone.png

Ash

Arcane
I never stole your website, you don't have any proof of this.

You did, but I took it down. At this point I hardly care. Back to reddit with you. Don't come on here shilling your idiotic butchery of GMDX and making up bullshit about me.

Beans00

Erudite

You've obviously never been punched in the face if you can't handle being called a retard so you take up stalking someone online & slandering their work. Probably some fat sweaty degen cunt in your mother's basement compensating big time.

"I am curious as to what makes you say that. Spell it out for me, for I am oblivious. I have never engaged in member stalking etc.
Because I chose to mod for 5 years on one massive project? That is more naivety. I was younger and had no idea what kind of mistake that would come to be. I am still passionate about game design however so just make smaller mods here and there to satisfy that creative passion, without any extreme investment. Much more manageable and sensible."
"Or perhaps because I was raging at beans? Getting harassed, stalked and slandered for two months straight has a habit of getting under one's skin. You should try it sometime! There would be moderation up in here within days."
"OK, but why bud? You're just being a dick "for the lolz" or do you have something substantial to point to?"

Totally normal well adjusted guy right there lol. You're a freak m8.

agris

Arcane
Patron

reddit anons as soldiers of fortune in the great modder wars of 2024 wasn’t on my bingo card, but I’ll take it!

:hero:

RoSoDude

Arcane
Says the guy with 65 posts directly replying to or mentioning Ash in the last 6 months over a bunch of random threads, roughly half of which follow the template of "Ash is a poser who never played Doom until 2007" as your first contribution to the thread. If you must know, my first time fully playing Doom on PC was 2017, and yet I still have better opinions about games than you.

1QaNQpc.png

You now have the honor of being the very first person on this site full of mentally ill racist basement dwellers that I have deemed necessary to block for how utterly insipid and contemptible your posts are. May you relish the title.

Beans00

Erudite
Says the guy with 65 posts directly replying to or mentioning Ash in the last 6 months over a bunch of random threads, roughly half of which follow the template of "Ash is a poser who never played Doom until 2007" as your first contribution to the thread. If you must know, my first time fully playing Doom on PC was 2017, and yet I still have better opinions about games than you.

1QaNQpc.png

You now have the honor of being the very first person on this site full of mentally ill racist basement dwellers that I have deemed necessary to block for how utterly insipid and contemptible your posts are. May you relish the title.

One autistic loser modder defending another lol. Yeah my mostly 1 line replies on this thread has been super time consuming.

The Jester

Cipher

1QaNQpc.png

One autistic loser modder defending another lol. Yeah my mostly 1 line replies on this thread has been super time consuming.
Dude you're clearly obsessed with him, just get a room already you shameless homosexual.

Morenatsu.

Liturgist
You wouldn't view a profile.
You wouldn't watch a thread.
You wouldn't rate retadred.
You wouldn't post a reply.

Posting replies is stalking.
Stalking is against the law.
Cyber-bullying, it's a crime.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom