Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Review Gothic 3 trashed at Rewired Mind - 2/10

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Top Hat said:
I don't have a problem with him giving a bad review to Gothic 3. From what I hear it's ridiculously buggy, and not enough game reviews are emphasizing the fact that games should be shipped in a playable state.
The game is neither "ridiculously buggy" nor unplayable. You've heard wrong.

VenomByte

Scholar
Gothic 3 isn't unplayable by any stretch of the imagination. Barring a couple of graphical glitches, I've had no problems with it.

I don't by any means think Gothic 3 is 'great', but it's playable enough, above average, and certainly a whole heap more enjoyable than Todd & co's FPS-RPG for the retarded.

Avé

Liturgist
Almost all his points VD listed were correct, the fact that it was a short review and he made a stupid comparison to Oblivion doesnt negate that.

VD's responses were pretty pathetic too, just stinks of the same kind of fanboyism that everyone here complained about with regard to Oblivion(and he used the same kind of logic that Vipera used in the WHICH OBLIVION DEV LEID THE MOST LOLOLZ thread).

Noceur

Liturgist
VenomByte said:
Gothic 3 isn't unplayable by any stretch of the imagination. Barring a couple of graphical glitches, I've had no problems with it.

Unfortunately that depends on the computer*. For me, the game crashes rather often and sometimes it starts lagging horribly after playing for a while.
Which is why I'll play other games (enjoying the Avernum 4 demo right now, then I'll play Neverwinter nights 2) for a few months, then see how patched it is. From what I played of the game, it's definately worth the wait.

EDIT: *= I don't mean low-spec versus high-spec... just different setups.

Nael

Arcane
Direwolf said:
It is not that G3 is great, is just everything else is soooo shit...

You got that damn right. I agree with the review as far as the score is concerned. His love for Oblivion is complete batshit though. G3 is almost as bad. I don't know how so many of you people here at the Codex are enjoying it. Wonders never cease I suppose.

Whipporowill

Erudite
So VD isn't allowed to like G3 just because he dislikes Oblivion? Get over it!

Roofles!

As with many games today, it's a matter of taste (hello Captain Obvious). I also like G3 a whole lot more than I liked Oblivion - I can name several things I find "better" in straight comparison.Then of course there are things with G3 that could be better, but I'm still enjoying the hell out of it. So what's with the namecalling?

sheek

Arbiter
So in other words you're hypocrites. VD is a hypocrite, Spazmo is a hypocrite, you are a hypocrite.

You are all HYPOCRITES!!!

I'm sending an email to Exitium.. we need somebody unbiased to run the Codex.

Avé

Liturgist
Whipporowill said:
So VD isn't allowed to like G3 just because he dislikes Oblivion? Get over it!
Where did anyone say that?

Roofles!

Roofles!

As with many games today, it's a matter of taste (hello Captain Obvious).
Where did anyone say differently(other than VD)?

Roofles!

So what's with the namecalling?
Ask VD.

Roofles!

Ignoring Whipporowill, let's evaluate why what VD posted was stupid and exactly what people here ranted over when applied to Oblivion:

A moron named Tobias Rowe from Rewired Mind has abused the freedom of the internet by posting a very short and negative review of Gothic 3. The score is 2/10 due to technical problems and Tobias' stupidity.
Doesnt need to be explained.

Apparently, Tobias is a prophet.
Has absolutely nothing to do with what Tobias said.

Because every game I've ever played starts like that.
Doesnt contradict or contravene what Tobias said(not to mention its pure hyperbole).

A flat out lie.
Tobias exaggerated, but not by much. Just watching the intro alone will verify to some degree to what the reviewer said(look at all those lovely indentical orcs with the character animations). Voice acting and char animations are a matter of opinion, the reviewers was that one was bad and the other lacked character.

If you say so, Tobias.
If you say so, Vault Dweller.

Hmm...I wonder what Rewired Mind thinks of Oblivion...a massive achievement for the RPG genre ... 9/10. I see...
Nothing to do with the reviewer or this review, using fallacious logic.

Why am I getting my knickers in a twist over this? I expect better than this bald faced hypocrisy/fanboyism from VD.

tetsuo

Scholar
i cant see whats so great about gothic 3 either, i mean it runs like shit, it destroys my savegames, quests are boring, storyline is almost nonexisting, combat sucks, and overall it feels rushed and incomplete,i really loved gothic 1&2 but this one is just dissapointing.
here in germany many old time fans like me think the same the wog and jowood forums are full with dissapointed fans and there are a few really bad reviews around 60% for the game here too.

Whipporowill

Erudite

It sure has asswipe, said reviewer claimed G3 would be a quickly forgotten game. Which VD apparently didn't agree with.

Doesnt contradict or contravene what Tobias said(not to mention its pure hyperbole).

So when's making fun of hyberbole anything bad? This is the Codex after all.

A flat out lie.
Tobias exaggerated, but not by much. Just watching the intro alone will verify to some degree to what the reviewer said(look at all those lovely indentical orcs with the character animations). Voice acting and char animations are a matter of opinion, the reviewers was that one was bad and the other lacked character.

So you know by some magic means that all orcs seen in the intro movie / first town are all the orc models in the whole world? Wozers! Where can I get some of that second sight? Otherwise, not being able to differentiate an orc from another reeks of racism! OMG.

No seriously, I can agree that the game would've benefited from some more obvious variable orc models. There are several, but they've sort of made them a bit samey.

If you say so, Tobias.
If you say so, Vault Dweller.

If you say so Avè

Why am I getting my knickers in a twist over this? I expect better than this bald faced hypocrisy/fanboyism from VD.

How cute, a five year old finding out his idol being a real person and not a fairytale product! OMGZ!

Vault Dweller

Developer
Avè said:
Almost all his points VD listed were correct, the fact that it was a short review and he made a stupid comparison to Oblivion doesnt negate that.

VD's responses were pretty pathetic too, just stinks of the same kind of fanboyism that everyone here complained about with regard to Oblivion(and he used the same kind of logic that Vipera used in the WHICH OBLIVION DEV LEID THE MOST LOLOLZ thread).
Ok, let's take a look, shall we?

"Full of repeated models, glitches and infuriating mechanics, Gothic III is a game to be missed and forgotten---instantly."

Well, that could hardly be classified as a point as it's a biased and rather retarded personal opinion disregarding the large Gothic fanbase. My dislike of Oblivion is well known, but I would never make a similarly idiotic statement.

"The story continues with the series’ unnamed hero, who returns to the mainland from the island of Khorinis to discover that orcs have slaughtered and enslaved the population. Not originality at its best."

In fact, it's very original, because I can't recall another game where the orcs have won whatever war with humans they were fighting and occupied human towns, allowing you to serve the conquerors.

"This is not helped along at all by the very wooden voice acting and stale character animations, not to mention the fact that every orc looks identical..."

Voice acting - maybe, but that's always the case with localized games. The animations, both combat and non-combat, are excellent and varied, unlike the Oblivion animations; and the orcs models are well designed and look different enough that you can recognized different orcs in the crowd. It's very, very easy to tell who is a scout, warrior, elite warrior, commander, shaman, drummer, etc. Faces are different as well.

"Gothic III is an orthodox RPG but a very abysmal and repetitive one."

Again, that's not a point, but a retarded, unsupported opinion.

"This is not simply down to the multitude of bugs Gothic III is plagued with, as it would still be a very poor game even when running at its full potential."

More bullshit.

So, Ave, would you be kind enough to provide actual arguments and examples, instead of sticking with "Tobias is right, VD is a pathetic fanboi, lol"? I can tolerate a different opinion, but I have a very low tolerance for pointless posts like what you graced us with in this thread.

Vault Dweller

Developer
Avè said:
Has everything to do with what he said. He claimed that the game will be instantly forgotten, which is a prophecy, unless Tobias is from teh future. It's one thing to list a game's flaws or explain why you didn't like it, but stating that nobody will like it is something entirely else.

Sarcasm.

A flat out lie.
Tobias exaggerated, but not by much. Just watching the intro alone ...
Are we reviewing games now based on the intro? Tobias either blatantly lied or he didn't play the game for more than 5 minutes. It's like saying the only enemies you have to fight in Fallout are rats.

Hmm...I wonder what Rewired Mind thinks of Oblivion...a massive achievement for the RPG genre ... 9/10. I see...
Nothing to do with the reviewer or this review, using fallacious logic.
Credibility of the site.

tetsuo

Scholar
well here is my little list of things i hate about gothic 3 , i played trough it as a rebel

-the performance of the game is the worst i have ever seen on any game ,the game plays like a slideshow on pcs who can run oblivion on very high, this is mainly because of the one big gameworld without a loading bar together with bad coding and no optimizations of the engine.there are also many many bugs which can result in ctds or corrupted savegames because of memory leaks.loading and saving is very slow aswell.
-the animations suck.
-there is less dialogue then in g1&2, most of it its just from the quest givers.
-the story is weak you dont get to see mutch of it at the beginning, you farm the citys doing quests to get the reputation high enough to start a rebbelion in the city (if you play as a rebel as i did) the story missions alone are maybe 2h but not longer.
-the quests are very boring most of time its just bring me 20 from this or 10 from that or kill this and that.there are no cool quests like the the painting or the dream in oblivion.
-no riddles ,no dungeons (g1 and 2 didnt have mutch of them aswell but they where there)
- the ai is bad very bad , follower missions are nearly impossible because the npcs run straight into the next enemy group and dye
-there are not enough women in the game i counted maybe 6 or 7 in the whole game! and not one of them has a quest or something to say.
-loot is scaled but way worse then in oblivion i never found anything good.for example i fought 2 dragons in a cave and found just a box with a spoon and 2 herbs.in gothic 1 and 2 the loot was handplaced you could explore the land and find cool stuff this is gone in g3 there is no point in exploration anymore because there is nothing cool to find.
-there are not many weapons and armor i played most of the game with the flame sword i bought in the starting town
-most of the humans have no hair.
-the fightng sucks you just have to press the left mouse button to win most of the time, it feels diabloish and way worse then in g1&2 , there are no tactics the person who strikes first wins most of the time .
-the balancing sucks as said bevore humans and orcs are very easy to beat , but animals are the horror.its a bid better with patch 1.8 but not mutch
-the ending is very weak there is no explanation of many things and there is no ending vid.

don_tomaso

Liturgist
Well here is my list of what I LIKE about gothic:

- Make race car noises when anyone gets on or off.
- Blow your nose and offer to show the contents of your Kleenex to other passengers.
- Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, damn it, all of you just shut UP!"
- Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World" incessantly.
- Sell Girl Scout cookies.
- On a long ride, sway side to side at the natural frequency of the elevator.
- Shave.
- Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there?"
- Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
- Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
- When at your floor, strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
- Lean over to another passenger and whisper: "Noogie patrol coming!"
- Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.

One word: Flatulence!

Whipporowill

Erudite
tetsuo said:
-the performance of the game is the worst i have ever seen on any game ,the game plays like a slideshow on pcs who can run oblivion on very high, this is mainly because of the one big gameworld without a loading bar together with bad coding and no optimizations of the engine.there are also many many bugs which can result in ctds or corrupted savegames because of memory leaks.loading and saving is very slow aswell.

Performance isn't all that good, but I'm able to run it at medium settings on a 2.66 ghz, 1 GB ram and a Radeon 9600 with a few ini tweaks (treeshadows=false is the major one). Still it drags at times, which is to be expected with my weak comp.

tetsuo said:
-the animations suck.

Examples? And no, I don't agree whatsoever. Animations get a bit repetative during dialogue, but that's about it.

tetsuo said:
-there is less dialogue then in g1&2, most of it its just from the quest givers.

Well, I agree somewhat. There's more dialogue - but it's spread over way more people. They missed out on this one a bit - no filler dialogue at all. You generally don't attach yourself to npc's since they don't say much, as in earlier Gothic games.

tetsuo said:
-the story is weak you dont get to see mutch of it at the beginning, you farm the citys doing quests to get the reputation high enough to start a rebbelion in the city (if you play as a rebel as i did) the story missions alone are maybe 2h but not longer.

I got the impression it was intentional. Don't spring the story in the face of the player, make him "find his place in the world" and then realize there are stuff to be done. It's a good case of open-endedness! Thumbs up for this from me.

tetsuo said:
-the quests are very boring most of time its just bring me 20 from this or 10 from that or kill this and that.there are no cool quests like the the painting or the dream in oblivion.

You call the painting quest "cool"? Now you just lost all credibility you might have had. They were just kill everything and collect some item to get to the end. Lost potential et c.That being said, the quests in G3 are a bit on the errand side generally.

tetsuo said:
-no riddles ,no dungeons (g1 and 2 didnt have mutch of them aswell but they where there)

But then again, no rehashed repetative dungeons as in a certain other game. However, I regret the temples not being bigger - I got a wow moment when first entering one to be a bit dissapointed when coming to the end just a few rooms later.

tetsuo said:
- the ai is bad very bad , follower missions are nearly impossible because the npcs run straight into the next enemy group and dye

Ai is a bit weird at times. Hunter npcs engage in close combat wild wildlife et c. Mages use spells however - saw a ripperbeast being frozen and pummeled with magic. Good show. Also, npc's seem to have a way too high regard of their ability to walk alone in the forest - I generally run along unless I know the area to be reasonbly clear.

tetsuo said:
-there are not enough women in the game i counted maybe 6 or 7 in the whole game! and not one of them has a quest or something to say.

PB brought it up as having to do with time constraints on the storyline/voice acting and some issues with female hair - if I recall? All females in my game are as of the 1.08 patch (I think) bald... haha.

tetsuo said:
-loot is scaled but way worse then in oblivion i never found anything good.for example i fought 2 dragons in a cave and found just a box with a spoon and 2 herbs.in gothic 1 and 2 the loot was handplaced you could explore the land and find cool stuff this is gone in g3 there is no point in exploration anymore because there is nothing cool to find.

Yeah, random loot sucks. We can probably agree on this, a real bad design decision on PB's behalf. Then again, they seem to have realized this and hinted at going back to placed loot in the addon.

tetsuo said:
-there are not many weapons and armor i played most of the game with the flame sword i bought in the starting town

Mechant random inventory is another design miss, and the flame sword costing 1000 G is a serious fuckup. Anyway, there are way better weapons that the flame sword. I have a sharpened, forged bastard sword (110 dam) and I haven't even left Myrtana yet!

tetsuo said:
-most of the humans have no hair.

1.08 bug? I remember them having more hair before the 2nd patch.

tetsuo said:
-the fightng sucks you just have to press the left mouse button to win most of the time, it feels diabloish and way worse then in g1&2 , there are no tactics the person who strikes first wins most of the time .

Against a single humanoid opponent you generally win all the time. Against a pack of animals - a gang of bandits, it's a lot of backpedalling/running away et c. I believe this to be a design decision by PB - you're starting out as a hero, not a noob this time.

tetsuo said:
-the balancing sucks as said bevore humans and orcs are very easy to beat , but animals are the horror.its a bid better with patch 1.8 but not mutch

I don't have all that much problems with animals after the patch. Grow one.

tetsuo said:
-the ending is very weak there is no explanation of many things and there is no ending vid.

Not there yet, taking my time enjoying the game. Lvl 23 in Myrtana.

Vault Dweller

Developer
Whipporowill said:
tetsuo said:

I got the impression it was intentional. Don't spring the story in the face of the player, make him "find his place in the world" and then realize there are stuff to be done. It's a good case of open-endedness! Thumbs up for this from me.
Yep. Considering that you just arrived and have no clue about what's going on, the "figure things out and find your own place" setup plus "find Xardas" as he is the only one who seems to know what's going on are very logical and fit well.

tetsuo said:

You call the painting quest "cool"? Now you just lost all credibility you might have had. They were just kill everything and collect some item to get to the end.
Yep. Go kill some monsters again, but this time we'll throw in different textures.

That being said, the quests in G3 are a bit on the errand side generally.
As most quests in the Gothic series are.

Nael

Arcane
Vault Dweller said:
tetsuo said:

You call the painting quest "cool"? Now you just lost all credibility you might have had. They were just kill everything and collect some item to get to the end.
Yep. Go kill some monsters again, but this time we'll throw in different textures.

Hey! You forgot the retrieval of the magical paintbrush of immurshun! Such depf!

That's why I think that Oblibion is the best RPG since WoW!

Grandpa Gamer

Scholar
Whipporowill said:
Anyway, does anyone know if Poison Weapons in G3 is currently buggy?.

It certailny seems to be the case. :(
The make poison skill is bugged too. It is impossible to learn.
(Got the required stats and tried three diffent teachers in the game. They take my money and the "skill learned" message appears, but then the skill just is not there.

I poisoned some weapons with poison I bought from traders, but it doesn't seem to have any effect anyway. Seems I wasted some skill points there.
Not that I'm that fond of poisoned weapons. It's just that I like to be able to make things of the ingredients I collect from plants and animals. Adds a lot to the immersion, I think.

Perhaps I should have waited for another patch before playing.
Ah, well. Good game anyway.

Whipporowill

Erudite
Grandpa Gamer said:
Whipporowill said:
Not that I'm that fond of poisoned weapons. It's just that I like to be able to make things of the ingredients I collect from plants and animals.

Great, thanks for the info. Wasn't sure it was me or the game. Agree about what you said, and having a forged, sharpened bastard sword and then being able to poison it would be sweet...

Limorkil

Liturgist
Standard reviewer bullshit:

Hyped Up Game = Ignore all the glitches, bugs other issues because the game is just SOOOO popular

Non "In" Game = Absolutely everything about it sucks; pick on every little thing.

Everything said about G3 could easily be said about Oblivion. The only real difference is that one is aimed at brain-dead console gamers and the other one is not.

And as for people saying the usual "Codex trashes anything it doesn't agree with" - hell yes! The whole fun of this site is seeing people trash supposed "RPG" games and the morons that review them. I only agree with less than half the opinions, but it is far more entertaining than reading the opinions of a "professional" reviewer.

Noceur

Liturgist
Grandpa Gamer said:
Whipporowill said:

It certailny seems to be the case. :(
The make poison skill is bugged too. It is impossible to learn.
(Got the required stats and tried three diffent teachers in the game. They take my money and the "skill learned" message appears, but then the skill just is not there.

I poisoned some weapons with poison I bought from traders, but it doesn't seem to have any effect anyway. Seems I wasted some skill points there.
Not that I'm that fond of poisoned weapons. It's just that I like to be able to make things of the ingredients I collect from plants and animals. Adds a lot to the immersion, I think.

Perhaps I should have waited for another patch before playing.
Ah, well. Good game anyway.

I think you have to do the stab attack for the poison to work (or the power strike... try using the power strike or the "stab kill opponent on the ground" attacks).

EDIT: That's what I read on the Jowood forums... check there and you'll probably get better instructions.

Avé

Liturgist
Whipporowill said:
It sure has asswipe, said reviewer claimed G3 would be a quickly forgotten game. Which VD apparently didn't agree with.
And if someone posted Oblivion would be a quickly forgotten game, VD would give the person a blowjob.

So when's making fun of hyberbole anything bad? This is the Codex after all.
Who's making fun of hyperbole?

So you know by some magic means that all orcs seen in the intro movie / first town are all the orc models in the whole world? Wozers! Where can I get some of that second sight? Otherwise, not being able to differentiate an orc from another reeks of racism! OMG.
I have no idea where the first sentence came from(who mentioned that they had only watched the intro and played the first town and nothing more?), nor do I have any idea what the point of the last sentence is(other than a volourn impression).

No seriously, I can agree that the game would've benefited from some more obvious variable orc models. There are several, but they've sort of made them a bit samey.

If you say so Avè
Your point?

How cute, a five year old finding out his idol being a real person and not a fairytale product! OMGZ!
Yes, someone who impersonates Volourn is the epitome of maturity.

More on Vault Dweller being a fucknut follows

Well, that could hardly be classified as a point as it's a biased and rather retarded personal opinion disregarding the large Gothic fanbase. My dislike of Oblivion is well known, but I would never make a similarly idiotic statement.
OH MY GOD, A REVIEWER HAD A PERSONAL OPINION IN HIS REVIEW

CALL THE FUCKING POLICE REALLY QUICK.

Idiot.

Not to mention "it's a biased and rather retarded personal opinion disregarding the large Gothic fanbase." must mean that no-one can ever have a negative opinion of Oblivion because it has a large fanbase.

In fact, it's very original, because I can't recall another game where the orcs have won whatever war with humans they were fighting and occupied human towns, allowing you to serve the conquerors.
Oh? I guess you're a liar then.

"Because every game I've ever played starts like that."

The animations, both combat and non-combat, are excellent and varied, unlike the Oblivion animations
"Well, that could hardly be classified as a point as it's a biased and rather retarded personal opinion disregarding the large Oblivion fanbase."

Grats VD, I love when you defeat your own argument.

Awesome logic, you can say the exact same thing about your position(defeating your own arguments again VD? really really good job, lots of thought put into it).

More bullshit.
His opinion, however wrong it may be to most people.

So, Ave, would you be kind enough to provide actual arguments and examples, instead of sticking with "Tobias is right, VD is a pathetic fanboi, lol"? I can tolerate a different opinion, but I have a very low tolerance for pointless posts like what you graced us with in this thread.
I'm pretty sure I did, I guess dis-agreeing with you invalidates anything anywhere as your "logic" and "facts" about the review show.

Are you usually this retarded or have I just not noticed how stupid you are before? Or is it some disease you caught after Oblivion got a free handjob and Gothic 3 didnt?

Has everything to do with what he said. He claimed that the game will be instantly forgotten, which is a prophecy, unless Tobias is from teh future. It's one thing to list a game's flaws or explain why you didn't like it, but stating that nobody will like it is something entirely else.
Perhaps you've never EVER seen or read a review before, so I'll forgive you on this one and presume you're ignorant rather than stupid.

Many many reviews say "This game is guaranteed to be a classis" or something along similar lines, as well as in the negative sense. It's said in reviews on almost everything, so I guess it really is stupidity on your part.

Doubt it.

Are we reviewing games now based on the intro? Tobias either blatantly lied or he didn't play the game for more than 5 minutes. It's like saying the only enemies you have to fight in Fallout are rats.
Of course, I guess orcs(and slaves and other non-named characters) really are more individual than I noticed, just because you say so

Credibility of the site.
Still fallacious logic(Want a link to what that means? I think you might need it).

PS, if you're going to continue making bullshit up I think i might not bother responding to you again, you seem to be almost as delusional as Ex in his prime.

Vault Dweller

Developer
Avè said:
And if someone posted Oblivion would be a quickly forgotten game, VD would give the person a blowjob.
Is that a fact?

More on Vault Dweller being a fucknut follows
A promising beginning.

OH MY GOD, A REVIEWER HAD A PERSONAL OPINION IN HIS REVIEW

CALL THE FUCKING POLICE REALLY QUICK.

Idiot.
Ave, there is a difference between saying "I didn't like the game" and saying "everyone will forget this game very quickly". The former is a personal opinion, the latter is speaking for other people.

Not to mention "it's a biased and rather retarded personal opinion disregarding the large Gothic fanbase." must mean that no-one can ever have a negative opinion of Oblivion because it has a large fanbase.
How is your reading comprehension? You can have a negative opinion of Oblivion, but you can't say that everyone hates the game. See the difference?

Oh? I guess you're a liar then.

"Because every game I've ever played starts like that."
If you can't tell that the bolded sentence is sarcastic, you are an idiot. Plain and simple.

The animations, both combat and non-combat, are excellent and varied, unlike the Oblivion animations
"Well, that could hardly be classified as a point as it's a biased and rather retarded personal opinion disregarding the large Oblivion fanbase."

Grats VD, I love when you defeat your own argument.
I love it too. Now please explain how.

Awesome logic, you can say the exact same thing about your position(defeating your own arguments again VD? really really good job, lots of thought put into it).
Uh, no, you can't. My opinions are usually well supported.

Are you usually this retarded or have I just not noticed how stupid you are before? Or is it some disease you caught after Oblivion got a free handjob and Gothic 3 didnt?
What's with all the love?

Many many reviews say "This game is guaranteed to be a classis" or something along similar lines... It's said in reviews on almost everything, so I guess it really is stupidity on your part.
I guess so. I guess that making idiotic predictions is ok because many people are making them *rolls eyes*.

Why? How many games featuring an orcish occupation can you name?

Of course, I guess orcs(and slaves and other non-named characters) really are more individual than I noticed, just because you say so.
Well, let's ask other people opinions then. How many people can easily recognize different orcs? Let's say, warrior, elite warrior, shaman, commander?

Credibility of the site.
Still fallacious logic(Want a link to what that means? I think you might need it).
Explain how, don't just drop random one-liners.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom