Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Grand Theft Auto VI - PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S (2025)

Ezekiel

Arcane
Everyone cool already left Rockstar games, they have the same weirdos working there that every other corpo shithole does. Satire is far too advanced for the lobotomites that work in these environments, so it's just pop culture references and random wackiness.
Was Grand Theft Auto's social commentary EVER funny or smart?

BruceVC

Magister
Everyone cool already left Rockstar games, they have the same weirdos working there that every other corpo shithole does. Satire is far too advanced for the lobotomites that work in these environments, so it's just pop culture references and random wackiness.
The radio channels in 5 were hilarious, very exaggerated but hilarious

Cheesedragon117

Educated
The radio channels in 5 were hilarious, very exaggerated but hilarious
The problem now being that real life has already become what they were parodying all those years ago.

SlamDunk

Arcane
No longer the game industry I once knew and deeply loved, 25 years ago.

It's all degeneracy, greed and retardation now. Completely worthless and is just damaging society.
Such a despodent point of view. Yes, it's decadent to a degree, but there are of course exceptions, such as Warhorse Studios and Nolla Games, for example.

Ash

Arcane
No longer the game industry I once knew and deeply loved, 25 years ago.

It's all degeneracy, greed and retardation now. Completely worthless and is just damaging society.

:negative:
everybody feels that way as they're getting older, not just with games.

I think it's sad, and a true sign that you're getting old. I, hopefully, will never stop getting enjoyment out of new media.

Recently I've found that Doja Cat is actually a really talented umm artist.

I think it's good to keep your mind open, but it still doesn't mean that we have to slurp up every piece of corporate trash.
I actually felt this way since I was 17 (late 2000s - the decline of everything in full force). That's far too young to hate the (entertainment) world, but the world didn't give me a choice as there was almost nothing good, all gone in a matter of a few years. Decline "Reality" TV, shit movies, almost no good games, degenerate music in full swing...everything I loved, which was a very broad selection of media types and styles, was just gone and replaced with utter shit.

Doja cat is degenerate asf, you filthy declne-enabler. Her first popular song showed potential and class, but just like that now she is dressing like a demon and whispering sins into the ears of children through her godawful obnoxious music. It doesn't get much more degenerate than that. Bad obnoxious music with a bad message influencing children.

Last edited:

Vic

Savant
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Bethestard
Doja cat is degenerate asf, you filthy declne-enabler. Her first popular song showed potential and class, but just like that now she is dressing like a demon and whispering sins into the ears of children through her godawful obnoxious music. It doesn't get much more degenerate than that. Bad obnoxious music with a bad message influencing children.
clearly you are unable to recognize real talent. You long for games of the past, but as a kid you had no way to really acknowledge real talent, so your opinion of them is purely emotional. You are a tasteless drone

Ash

Arcane
If we were in the room together, those would be fighting words you soulless cunt. Doja Cat is everything wrong with the music world right now, just awful obnoxious shit and corrupting the kids.

And you call ME the drone. :argh:

Even as a kid I quickly developed an ear and eye for talent, as I grew up consuming 70s/80s/90s stuff, not modern decline.

Here's your "talent" you little degenerate fuck:

maxresdefault.jpg

Vic

Savant
Even as a kid I quickly developed an ear and eye for talent, as I grew up consuming 70s/80s/90s stuff, not modern decline.
let me guess you had not many friends and were influenced by an older family member

sigh so transparent

Ash

Arcane
Guess again, degenerate. I was the most popular kid in class for quite a few stretches of years.

We need a decline-enabler tag.

This is what is forced on our women and chidren today via the radio and marketing:

Demons by Doja Cat:

I am on to bigger things
I just bought a limousine (a limousine)
You live like me in your dreams (yes, you do)
I just quit the nicotine (I did)
If you throwin' dick at me (do it, nigga)
That shit should be big at least (do it, nigga)
Nigga, I'ma bring the heat
I'ma bring the cold (the cold)
You should bring your skis (brr)

Paint the Town Red by Doja Cat:

Mm, she the devil
She a bad lil' bitch, she a rebel (walk on by)
She put her foot to the pedal
It'll take a whole lot for me (yeah) to settle (walk on by)

Yeah, said my happiness is all of your misery
I put good dick all in my kidneys (walk on by)
This Margiel' don't come with no jealousy
My illness don't come with no remedy (walk on by)
I am so much fun without Hennessy
They just want my love and my energy (walk on by)
You can't talk no shit without penalties
Bitch, I'm in yo' shit if you send for me (walk on by)

F4-3bz9XMAA0gFl.jpg

Vic

Savant
you'll be a grumpy old man yelling at the clouds in no time

oh yeah most popular kid in class spamming RPG forums all day, seems legit

Ash

Arcane
The most popular kid in class to message board denizen pipeline is well documented.

What if I told you I am still popular with the ladies even today? Even if I rant on message boards and make mods like a turbo nerd. I'm just not an idiot and don't reveal the extent of my nerdy hobbies.

Vic said:
you'll be a grumpy old man yelling at the clouds in no time

You're a lost cause, but if there is even one zoomer I can influence on the right path, not the Doja Cat one, it will be worth it.

Vic

Savant
What if I told you I am still popular with the ladies even today? Even if I rant on message boards and make mods like a turbo nerd. I'm just not an idiot and don't reveal the extent of my nerdy hobbies.
you know 3D girls don't count right

Modron

Arcane
He obviously means 2D ones, what kind of a savage would settle for 3D piggudogs?

Ash

Arcane
You guys got me, totally busted. Just like you, I'm a useless dweeb with no pussy, celebrate degenerate shit like Doja Cat (and jerk off to her demon pics), and can't wait to buy GTA6. :brofist:

Ash

Arcane
"Popular" (the popularity is manufactured with big money) music artist of the past few years in the vein of previous beacons of decline like Nicki Minaj and Megan thee Stallion. They play her on the radio every day because they want your women to abandon all morals and your children to be absorbed by their corruption. Women & children are easily influenced by the covert manipulation of evil. Men not as much but there is more than enough retards out there (see above) that buy into it.

Ash

Arcane
First result I could find, hope it helps:

Look at that fucking simp locked arms with her nodding along not putting a stop to his woman's absurdity.

What in the absolute fuck is wrong with everybody.

abija

Prophet
everybody feels that way as they're getting older, not just with games.

I think it's sad, and a true sign that you're getting old. I, hopefully, will never stop getting enjoyment out of new media.

Recently I've found that Doja Cat is actually a really talented umm artist.

This is so dumb. Life experience built for you a better filter and you are disregarding it because of some fucked up logic.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom