Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grimoire dev environment is running again

Yeast infection.

This thread is full of yeast

Rising rising

Yeast vs. ywest.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
SkeleTony said:
Cleveland Mark Blakemore said:
SkeleTony said:
And cookie-cutter fantasy settings tend to be much better than 99% of the allegedly non-cookie cutter settings that usually end up just being cookie cutter settings themselves save that they have renamed 'Elves' as something unpronounceable and call "Magic" something like 'Psi-omancy' or some shit.

Cleave is an ignorant jack off with a lame vaporware game that features a cookie cutter fantasy setting wherein he has renamed "Dwarfs" as "Barrowers" and thinks this is the height of creativity. He knows even less about politics, history and philosophy than he does about what makes good fiction GOOD.

He should be opening his mouth about neither.

I would describe your grammar as "fuming Mongoloid." Another angry, angry special needs child whose sputtering rage drives him to write and then tear up one screed after another whilst sitting on the railroad bridge singing to himself.

At least get the spelling of my name correct.

Was a Freudian slip crackhead. I was discussing a new graphic I am doing for RuneSword for a skill called "Cleave" and then I came here to find a discussion about "Cleve".

"Fuming Mongoloid"? Really? You are like one of those guys who pays hookers to beat the shit out of him and pee on his face. To come here trying to take stabs at my grammar, knowing full well that I will embarrass you in any debate is just twisted.

So what's new Cleve'? Did you discover while reading The Turner Diaries that Einstein was actually responsible for cancer itself? Or maybe you figured out that the Viet Nam war never actually happened? Just another cooked up conspiracy by the "Mud-people" eh?

You are a 'tard.

26.gif

Mongo's still fuming.

26.gif

Check out this double-wincer : To come here trying to take stabs at my grammar, knowing full well that I will embarrass you in any debate is just twisted.

26.gif

I will forgive you if you are under 9 years old.

But seriously, good avatar pick, that's what I'd imagine you'd look like. One of the subway punks from the arcade game BAD DUDES.

bat_boro

Arcane
Wyrmlord said:
Well, checking his blog, he recently linked to an article which said that vaccines are a hoax, and that AIDS is a man-made disease. :o

Well, isn't it? I always thought it is :conspiracy:

caliban

Scholar
Check the current issue of Nature, Cleve, there's a paper on the secondary structure of the HIV-1 virion RNA.

When you look at it closely, you should see a pattern Cleve. It IS a man-made virus and a message is hidden in its terminal, non-coding sequence. It is downright terrifying, yet hidden IN PLAIN SIGHT. And what's the most scary thing about it? That they dangle this stuff RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR EYES! Who the fuck makes a killer virus and is mad enough to IMPRINT A SIGNATURE INTO IT? Are people really so sheepishly stupid that they won't realise what their dealing with even when they can fucking SEE IT WITTEN IN THE HIV-1 RNA CODE?

Just look up the article and take a look at the raw data, it's in the supp. mat.

Kz3r0

Arcane
denizsi said:
JarlFrank said:
Fresh bread from the bakery usually comes as big loafs. Sliced bread is only available in the supermarket, pre-packaged.

Also, a loaf of bread allows for more customization than pre-sliced bread. You can choose the thickness of the slices yourself while with sliced bread, you have to go with the thickness that has been decided by the person who sliced it for you. A loaf allows for much more creativity.
Thus, loaf of bread = a setting like Morrowind or Arcanum, while pre-sliced bread = cookie cutter fantasy setting that is just like every other fantasy setting out there

It sounds like industrial progress and innovation in Germany stopped with Hitler. Must've something to do with sudden disappearance of joos.

In bakeries around here, you can have your bread sliced fresh out of the oven and you can tell them how thick you want the slices to be. They have these small machines, you see, that does it in an eye blink.

I also find it easier to preserve sliced bread for long term, especially if I'm buying a hard-to-find type of bread. I throw it in the fridge, then when I'll have some, I can easily pick exact amount of slices I want without having to deal with cutting a cold bread, which is either just unnecessarily hard to cut, or tends to break off into several pieces, depending on its type.
Proof that sliced bread is for Heathens :!:

Kz3r0

Arcane
caliban said:
Check the current issue of Nature, Cleve, there's a paper on the secondary structure of the HIV-1 virion RNA.

When you look at it closely, you should see a pattern Cleve. It IS a man-made virus and a message is hidden in its terminal, non-coding sequence. It is downright terrifying, yet hidden IN PLAIN SIGHT. And what's the most scary thing about it? That they dangle this stuff RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR EYES! Who the fuck makes a killer virus and is mad enough to IMPRINT A SIGNATURE INTO IT? Are people really so sheepishly stupid that they won't realise what their dealing with even when they can fucking SEE IT WITTEN IN THE HIV-1 RNA CODE?

Just look up the article and take a look at the raw data, it's in the supp. mat.
Look at the history data of the spreading of HIV and the Polio vaccination :!:

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Arguing which bread is the best is silly.

I'd rather argue which is the worst.
And there, Italian bread wins.

I was in Italy 3x in holiday, in three different locations. And EVERYWHERE the bread just tastes plain disgusting.
Its like they make bread of the exact same ingredients they use to make pizza dough.
Then, they add a bucket full of salt, and put it into an oven.
Yuck!

Seriously. You will have a hard time tasting what is ON the bread when you eat it. Then again, this might also be because of the tasteless (as in, you don't taste that much when you eat it) sausage they have (with some exceptions).

winterraptor

Cipher
Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
REAL bread chops human up with its ninja sword and throws each piece in a blender separately with 1- 1 1/2 raw eggs and a pinch of ginger - it then soaks the glorious soup up like a sponge. After the engorged bread sleeps it off, it watches some Days of Our Lives or The Young and The Restless, getting overly involved and frequently emotional.

Kz3r0

Arcane
thesheeep said:
Arguing which bread is the best is silly.

I was in Italy 3x in holiday, in three different locations. And EVERYWHERE the bread just tastes plain disgusting.
Its like they make bread of the exact same ingredients they use to make pizza dough.
Yuck!

Seriously. You will have a hard time tasting what is ON the bread when you eat it. Then again, this might also be because of the tasteless (as in, you don't taste that much when you eat it) sausage they have (with some exceptions).
That's because you don't know the taste of real food :!:

bat_boro

Arcane
Trash said:
Cleve is either holding back or sick or something. I've never seen him this cordial and friendly in a thread like this.

This is the new shit

Carceri

Arcane
No, I think he is getting old. The awareness of a imminent finality knocking at the door, the burden of failure hanging heavily on the back of an agonisingly unaccoplished life's work that would normally fulfil you as a man, the new perspective on the meaning of things...I don't know, I think Cleve is learning to forgive.

thesheeep said:

You don't know where to buy bread :x

Mortmal

Arcane
Ok three laptop broken in a row, its possible in the wonderful world of computers but i have yet to see the demo of this game as its rumored to exist, or at elast some gameplay video .
I have seen some screenshots linked on codex somewhere there , but it could as well been something photoshopped.If its not its awesome.

I would love playing another wizardry/dungeon master clone tbh, since they were my favorites game that until ultima underworld killed the genre and no more were produced.
FALL 2009 now, honestly what is left to do on that game since you are obviously working part time from it since ..1997. ? Dungeon master was done only by a few guys in one year , why so little info on the site.

Ps: the worst bread is french, trust me , industrialized, tasteless mainstream, pretty much like nowadays games.

Rorschach

Novice
You fags BUY bread?

Seriously are you such a big, busy, and all important person that you can't take the time to make it?

or is that womens work and you won't touch it with a ten inch pole for fear of catching the gay?

poocolator

Erudite
The Order of Discalced Codexian Convulsionists
winterraptor said:
REAL bread chops human up with its ninja sword and throws each piece in a blender separately with 1- 1 1/2 raw eggs and a pinch of ginger - it then soaks the glorious soup up like a sponge. After the engorged bread sleeps it off, it watches some Days of Our Lives or The Young and The Restless, getting overly involved and frequently emotional.
You mean Soviet bread? ::lamejokecringe::
All this damned talk about bread is making me hungry, fuck you gently.

Also, I'm beginning to think Cleve is the real shit having experienced the local poser, nomask7. At least Cleve doesn't go around calling everyone "dear" in angry prose, during argument.

SkeleTony

Augur
caliban said:

It is a good troll...don't get me wrong on that. But please...don't get this idiot started. He is the last person to read an actual scientific journal or even a scientifically legitimate magazine. When this imbecile wants information about Einstein's Theory of Relativity he turns to Nazi conspiracy theorists rather than any real source.
He once wrote that 'Liberals have a genetic deficiency...' that subjects them to all manner of physical ailments(he wrote this with a straight face while fat Conservatives were dropping like flies of heart attacks and diabetes and such). *shakes head*

Cleve: The avatar pic is from Jagged Alliance 2. I chose it because A)Numb is one of my favorite mercs and B)No one else here that I saw had taken this pic yet(unlike the various Fallout mutants).

See what happens when you try to read a bunch of crap INTO something so simple?

Bluegrazz

Novice
All this talk of bread is bringing aback bad memories- My Ex- Wife was a stripper who kept getting Yeast Infections and it turns out the Bitch had been fucking the Pillsbury Dough Man.... The Whore.

But on a more meaningful note- "Cleave" we are still waiting for screenshots from "Corpse Crew" that have been promised weekly for a couple months now... You are now promising us that Grimore is "back on track"-

I bit my thumb at you, Sir.

Secretninja

Cipher
Mortmal said:
Ok three laptop broken in a row, its possible in the wonderful world of computers but i have yet to see the demo of this game as its rumored to exist, or at elast some gameplay video .
I have seen some screenshots linked on codex somewhere there , but it could as well been something photoshopped.If its not its awesome.

I would love playing another wizardry/dungeon master clone tbh, since they were my favorites game that until ultima underworld killed the genre and no more were produced.
FALL 2009 now, honestly what is left to do on that game since you are obviously working part time from it since ..1997. ? Dungeon master was done only by a few guys in one year , why so little info on the site.

Ps: the worst bread is french, trust me , industrialized, tasteless mainstream, pretty much like nowadays games.
Sup, welcome to the codex.

Higher Game

Arcane
Cleveland Mark Blakemore said:
But seriously, good avatar pick, that's what I'd imagine you'd look like. One of the subway punks from the arcade game BAD DUDES.

You would be the fat circus boss who breathes fire in Bad Dudes. :lol: He was tough to beat if you didn't know to jump up and down the platforms immediately after hitting him.

Cleve needs the Calvin Barkmore avatar from Jagged Alliance 2.

Andhaira

Arcane
I can confirm the validity of the grimoire demo, I played it and it was good. Much needed improving however, such as spell effects and interface.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom