Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Guess Obsidian's Next Project

spacemoose

Erudite
a poop project

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
It'll be a game where you can start inane threads on the Codex. You can choose to spam, troll, keep a low profile, or try to post intelligently in order to trick the members. If you manage to create ten successful alts without getting them banned you'll get a special achievement: Better Than Chefe.

Jaime Lannister

Arbiter
Dicksmoker said:
It'll be a game where you can start inane threads on the Codex. You can choose to spam, troll, keep a low profile, or try to post intelligently in order to trick the members. If you manage to creat ten successful alts without getting them banned you'll get a special achievement: Better Than Chefe.

i only have 4 after over 2 years, this could take a while

Turok

Erudite
Next game will be a expasion for Oblivion II. (this if they make a good F3 expasion to the eyes of besheda).

Chefe

Erudite
Dicksmoker said:
It'll be a game where you can start inane threads on the Codex. You can choose to spam, troll, keep a low profile, or try to post intelligently in order to trick the members. If you manage to create ten successful alts without getting them banned you'll get a special achievement: Better Than Chefe.

Just for the record, I wasn't actually Knightrider until I made the "lost password" thread in an attempt to stop him. After I got the account, the original Knightrider came back as Wilhelm and continued like nothing happened. I don't know why he made all those posts claiming to be me, but whatever. I tried racist trolling like him for laughs but it didn't work. It doesn't matter anymore. It's way overdue that I moved on. I've been IP banned.

I'll let myself out.

VaultDweller.jpg

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Not important what game it will be.

What is important, however, is will it have stealth?

My guess is Alpha Protocol 2 (if AP sells well), Baldurs Gate 3/ Neverwinter Nights 3 or both, heavily "inspired" by DragonAge: Origins. And being bought by Bethesda/Zenimax.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
My best bet is a 4th ed D&D crpg. Maybe BG3 or NWN3, maybe a brand new title. Even if new it will most likely be set in the Forgotten Realms.

aleph

Arcane
Spectacle said:
My best bet is a 4th ed D&D crpg. Maybe BG3 or NWN3, maybe a brand new title. Even if new it will most likely be set in the Forgotten Realms somewhere along the Sword Coast.

fixed that for you

MetalCraze

Arcane
Blizzard.
Which means Arcanum franchise is dead. Thank god.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom