Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Development Info Haphazard may be going 3D

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Haphazard

Per thier recent update on <A href="http://haphazard.sourceforge.net/">Haphazard</a>:
<br>
<br>
<blockquote>Not much code last week, but much designing. Me and Sfera has discussed lots on quests, I've started designing for trade and Freerider has beginning thoughts on skeletal animation for the 3D client. I have much boring stuff to code and just can't seem to get to grips with it. Oh well, I have to solve it somehow.</blockquote>
<br>
<br>
He's got the fun job, apparently. Enjoy the boring coding, <b>Treefinger</b>!
<br>

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom