Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Hatoful Boyfriend: I want to be a Pigeon!

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
So is IronicNeurotic an example of the extensive brain damage this game does on multiple playsessions?

LundB, get out while you still can!

IronicNeurotic

Arbiter
So is IronicNeurotic an example of the extensive brain damage this game does on multiple playsessions?

LundB, get out while you still can!

He's too far gone....

Say, Brother None, is your reaction even a cry for LundB's sanity? Or is it one for your own? Is your body shaking in fear before what may come, but your eyes can't look away?

Do you fear..... THE PIGEON!!!!!!!

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
I...I...

*looks deep inside himself*

I think I love the pigeon.

I want a hatoful waifu.

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
I can see how some of these pigeons might be kind of arousing to many people. Their stuffed chests/breasts and thick neck may be associated with sexy anthropomorphic features like humans's prominent chests, be it male or female. However, while reading this LP I couldn't stop thinking about the size of these birds, are they normal or human sized? Shuu hold a cleaver at the end of the LP, he can't be a little bird. If these are indeed big, human-sized avians, a relationship between the girl and one of them is actually very viable and encompasses much more possibilities, not only the obvious sex thing but decent enough hugs and so on.

While I'm at it, Shuu is pretty damn cute, with his serene look and plump body. While I'm not into birds, I probably would understand a girl falling in love with him.

Birdieful LP.

11480.jpg

FFS

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
This is stupid, Killed by a pigeon? Impossible. Eat a bird. Tasty. Mmmmmm.

lightbane

Arcane
I bet these birds were some sort of experiment that gained sentience and escaped.

Hellraiser

Arcane
Did the world experience a pandemic of bird flu similar to what happened in the 12 monkeys that nearly wiped out mankind? Is shuu The Doctor? Have the Elder Gods truly awakened? Is Cleve still in his bunker trying to save humanity from the impending doom?

Alex

Arcane
Guys, I think I missed something... I mean, everybody seems to be surprised with an ending that was telegraphed from a mile away. I really don't get what is so shocking about this doctor following through with what was clearly what he intended to do from the beginning.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Guys, I think I missed something... I mean, everybody seems to be surprised with an ending that was telegraphed from a mile away. I really don't get what is so shocking about this doctor following through with what was clearly what he intended to do from the beginning.

Well yes, I didn't expect it to end well, and yes, I did know that the bird and quill pen were a student. After all, Rytouta mentioned students becoming food in the cafeteria and quill pens, so the combination of the two was too obvious to miss (for me at least, since I remember even the most minor dialogue, after reading it then typing it down).

However, I didn't expect it to be Yuuya. It had been months since he disappeared, and the meat was fresh, which implies that the Doctor kept him alive for months, experimenting on him. :eek: I also didn't expect that the Fat Doctor would rape poor RK47's guts.
================================================================

Anyway, I'll have a new update pretty soon, investigating what would happen if we didn't confess to the lovely Doctor Iwamine Shuu, before starting over from the beginning entirely. Perhaps things will go better?

Ion Prothon II

Liturgist
This. And give the ID card you found to someone else.
After all, a relation where Dr Mengele got life sentence for being the biggest war criminal, is assraped in prison by black... uh... other feathery creatures, and miss RK47 comes to visit him few times in a year, is fine too :smug: .

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Even the "good" ending with Shuu (this was the bad one, duh) ends with him chopping off your head.

At least the game features tasteful (tasty?) cannibalism.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
SPOILERS SPOILERS FUCK SPOILERS

At least the game features tasteful (tasty?) cannibalism.

Damn it, don't ruin my journey of discovery! (Though that spoiler's not especially surprising)

This. And give the ID card you found to someone else.
After all, a relation where Dr Mengele got life sentence for being the biggest war criminal, is assraped in prison by black... uh... other feathery creatures, and miss RK47 comes to visit him few times in a year, is fine too :smug: .

There's no option to give the ID card to anyone else, I think it's locked in once you're on his route. By black feathery creatures, surely you mean rock dove punkgeons, complete with spiked shoulder pads.

===============================================================

016.jpg

000.jpg

Hardly. This place is worse than a horror movie. And so I carried out Yuuya's tasks, my heart slowly filling with bleak despair.

ED: And now a copy-paste of everything but the Christmas gift, up until Legumentine's. If I'm doing other routes, there's likely to be a lot of overlap stuff like this. In the future, would people prefer I copy-paste everything, just link back to the original update where it happens, skip over it entirely, or do a combination of any of these options, based on individual cases?

001.jpg

Kazuaki.jpg
: RK47!
RK47.jpg
: Sir!
Kazuaki.jpg
: You're getting better. Keep it up!
RK47.jpg
: Yes, sir!

004.jpg

RK47.jpg
: ...but it's raining!

Oh, well. I'd go to the shrine, but this weather makes the wilderness dangerous. I think I'll sleep in like a good girl instead. I won't be able to send out cards in this rain, either! Fiddlesticks.

005.jpg

Kazuaki.jpg
: I hope you all had good vacations? I hibernated.
Ryouta.jpg
: What a shocker.
Kazuaki.jpg
: ...zzz...
RK47.jpg
: You're still hibernatING! Sir, wake up!
Kazuaki.jpg
: Oh! Umm, I've said this before, but your junior year will be over before you know it. Let's enjoy this time while it lasts!

There's nothing special this semester... Nothing to worry about!

006.jpg

007.jpg

Oh! Tomorrow's Legumentine's! I think I'll buy some beans. Today, Legumentine's is a holiday where you give beans to the boy you like, but apparently it used to involve throwing them at pigeons. Disgraceful!

008.jpg

RK47.jpg
: Yes. Is there a kind that you think is particularly good?
clerk.jpg
: This year's trend is towards these bean medleys for racers, but they are a little pricey. It's hard to say without knowing the bird in question, really.
RK47.jpg
: Hmm... that's true. And sometimes the cheap ramen tastes better than the expensive stuff.

009.jpg

ED: I'm picking the racing blend again, because who cares what beans the randomly selected default bird will get.

RK47.jpg
: I'll take these!
clerk.jpg
: Thank you miss. Here you are.

Today's the day. The preparations are complete! Time to give the beans to that special somebirdie.

ED: Copy-paste ends here.

001.jpg

Ryouta.jpg
: Huh?
RK47.jpg
: Umm, do you have a minute?
Ryouta.jpg
: Sure. What's up?
RK47.jpg
: Here! I got these for you!
Ryouta.jpg
: Th-thanks, RK47...
RK47.jpg
: Umm... do you maybe not care for these...?
Ryouta.jpg
: N-n-no, that's not it! I-I mean, it's a present from you! Of course I'll eat it!
RK47.jpg
: Don't worry about it, Ryouta! You're not fooling anyone, anyway.
Ryouta.jpg
: Aaagh... I-I'm sorry, RK47. These will make me sick...

Nooooo! I forgot about his weak stomach...!

RK47.jpg
: Oh, that's right, you have to be really careful with what you eat. S-sorry, Ryouta...

ED: Only able to pick him out of a crowd 80% of the time, forgetting medical conditions, some best friend you are, RK47-chan.

Ryouta.jpg
: You don't have to apologize! It's my digestive system that should be saying it's sorry.

All I managed to do was make a faux pas. I'll have to be more careful next year...

002.jpg

003.jpg

ED: These people are objecting to the fact that... RK47 hasn't fucked a pigeon?

004.jpg

ED: That we aren't attracted to pigeons (Except for Spellcaster, he is.)?

005.jpg

ED: :eek:

006.jpg

!!! I think I just heard someth--

[slamming noise]

RK47.jpg
: !!! Who's there? Ninjas!?
unk.jpg
:You don't need to know. It'll all be over in two seconds.

[Slashing noises]

RK47.jpg
: Eeek! Aah...ah...

Music: IT'S A SAD THING

007.jpg

How's that for Choices and Consequences? If RK47 doesn't get 'intimate' with a pigeon, she's killed by a shadowy cabal called the Hawk Party. Who then adjourn for coffee after sentencing her to death. Truly an excellent RPG experience.

Next up: Starting over from the beginning. Hopefully we won't die this time, RK47-chan.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Forced human-avian intimacy. Are you sure this Hawk Party isn't just another name for the Biodrone collective?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom