Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hiver and The Doublepost

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Round 2:

Oriebam vs hiver.

FIGHT!

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
:deadhorse:

Meh. He's probably not going to get butthurt(and consequently chimp out) for a while, I'd still like to get him to talk about all this crazy ego shit he's obsessed with, though, for obvious reasons

hiver

no oribeam, i really dont need to read your crap to post this:

X8Kqu.png

but... keep trying.

:lol:

hiver is 77 years old serbian dreadnought, in the body of a 19 year old

You better watch out!
He is a bloodthirsty war veteran who has killed, raped and tortured women, children and men alike and he is not afraid of the likes of you!

(Okay maybe we are going a bit too far with the hiver hate, he is not that bad)

Cassidy

Arcane
hiver is 77 years old serbian dreadnought, in the body of a 19 year old

You better watch out!
He is a bloodthirsty war veteran who has killed, raped and tortured women, children and men alike and he is not afraid of the likes of you!
That sounds like Serbia, not Croatia.

Nevertheless, this video is a nice visual representation of this thread's content, IMO.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I just want to say hi to Black Cat.

Have you ever considered going out with an older guy, BC? These kids in here must be grating on you.

I have a feeling you could teach me a thing or two.

Oriebam

itching for a new sig aren't you

unfortunately I lost interest for now, but he's going to let his guard down again one day

his righteous rage will be glorious

but hey if anyone wants to troll I may even assist

Oriebam

I didn't watch the video, but this is probably the kind of shit I mean when I say hiver doesn't know how to respond to things

of course, with all his illusions of grandeur he is he thinks it's about being friends with him

oh fuck, now that I think of it it's the delusions that make him not know stuff, it explains all the photoshops and obsessions he has, no other explanation for his batshit insanity

I got to dig up that thread later, he also threatened some random poster with violence again in that one IIRC, I have to save that to my hiverquotes.txt someday

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
It was fun to push hiver's buttons and make fun of him. But that's actually what kills the entertainment. He just responds with random stupidity or kindergarden-level insults. You get bored quickly and everything you read from his post makes you either roll your eyes or facepalm.

Dumb kid roleplaying a PTS war prisoner or just a poster with severe mental retardation? Discuss!!!

Wyrmlord

Arcane
It was fun to push hiver's buttons and make fun of him. But that's actually what kills the entertainment. He just responds with random stupidity or kindergarden-level insults.
He also responds with elaborate Photoshops, or custom made drawings, on which he clearly spent way way WAY too much time just to get back at a poster on the internet. More-so interesting given then he also claims he does not care or simply ignores people he doesn't like.

And then, if he really gets pissed, he will BOTH put you on Ignore AND stalk you across the forums to insult you in random threads, including LPs.

Oriebam

brolord you're coming off as butthurt with that repetition, and that's probably not effective as hiverbait(™) if that was the intention

just sayin

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
on which he clearly spent way way WAY too much time just to get back at a poster on the internet.

You do realize the whole reason he created that forum (of which he is the only member) was to "get back" at all of us shitslurping retards who just don't get Game of Thrones or A Song of Ice and Fire, right? And then bragged about posting in comment sections and other fan forums with his confused-yet-defiantly-self-righteous verbal diarrhea? Now that is the absolute highest level of butthurt I've ever witnessed.

hiver

Ahhh...zee howling of children of the turd...

..what a sweet music dey make.

:excellent:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom