Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

HOW ABOUT AN ANT RPG?

Helton

Arcane
IN THIS GAME YOU ARE AN ANT DRONE AND THE QUEEN GUIDES YOU WITH PHAROMONES AND PMS PSYCHIC LANGUAGE (GOD ANTS ARE AWESOME).

YOU MUST EXPLORE THE WILDERNESS AND BATTLES ENEMIES SUCH AS OHER ANTS AND BUGS OF VARIOUS KIONDS. YOU WILL COORDINATE RAIDES AND BRING DOWN LARGE ANIMALS BUT IN ONE CHAPTER YOU MUST GO ON A QUEST AND YOU LOSE YOUR PHARAMONE COMPASS AND THIS IS LIKE OLD-SCHOOL RPG LIKE HOW THEY HAD AN OLD MGS LEVEL IN THE NEW GAME EXCEPT YOU CANT SKIP IT BECAUSE THE WHOLE POINT IS SHIT USED TO BE HARDCORE AND SKIPPING WOULD BE FOR PUSSIES

THERE IS A WISDOM SCORE LIKE PST AND THIS LETS YOU HEAR THE QUEEN PMS EXCEPT IT WILL BE FULLY VOICED.

I RIPPED ONE OF THE STORIES FROM STAR TREK WHERE HUMANS GIVE YOU A NAME AND YOU GROW ATTACHED TO A YOUNG BLIND BOY NAMED ZACHERY BUT UNLIKE IN STAR TREK THEIR PLAN BACKFIRES AND THE ANTS BECOMES SELF AWARE LIKE SKYNET AND NUKE ALL HUMAN CIVILIZATION. (THIS IS JUST ONE POSSIBLE ENDING)

ANYWAYS I'M STILL OUTLINING THINGS WITHJ NEW IDEAS DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS?

CHARACTER SHEET MAYBE PLANNED

BASE STATS:
AGILITY
NEURO
THORAX
DERIVED STATS:
HEALTH
RAGE
ARTICULATION

XPEREINCE

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
I remember playing an ant game once.

SimAnt, I think?

Oscure Childe

Educated
I appreciate racofer's suggestion, and can find many merits in it. It certainly would add an exquisite friction to the proceedings (quite literally, because intercourse often involves friction, although this varies from species to species obviously!). Indeed, taking the role of a member of family Formicidae is an increasingly entrancing prospect, and one capable of much nuance and texture!

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
Zed said:
I remember playing an ant game once.

SimAnt, I think?

That game is mad, I remember playing it at school and getting mad props for bringing down a spider or sumfin

racofer said:
Can I haz interspecies secks with other insects? Perhaps refined rape dialogs?
Well, since ants are a communal species, it would be considered unacceptable in the extreme to fuck the insects as an individual. You would have to play a minigame of dragging them back to the hive, tying them up and then let your millions of brothers (technically sisters but let's forget that) rape them in turn.
Since each ant will bite a bit with exitement each time there will be little less than minced meat left by the end of the game.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Helton said:
No you won't you gullible fuck it isn't real lol I really tricked you guys good. :smug:

YOU FUCKER!!!! MY WHOLE LIFE WAS BUILT UPON THE EVENTUAL RELEASE OF THIS GAME!!! YOU FUCKING MEAN TROLL!!!

Martin

Educated
Whats this ant love bullshit?

I dont care about ants. You dont really care about ants, you just think you do.
I mean they are ...ants.Why should I care? Some sort of "God" even if it existed wouldn't care about you or me for similar reasons. Ants are irrelevant. Ants suck.

OP sucks.This thread sucks. :decline:

Oscure Childe

Educated
Helton said:
No you won't you gullible fuck it isn't real lol I really tricked you guys good. :smug:

I am confident you will revise this notion, and begin the production of this fine entertainment.

Black

Arcane
So, Helton finally snapped? First racofer and now him.
We're losing good men :cry:

visions

Arcane
Although as a kid I liked most insects, I've always disliked ants.

Killing ants and wrecking their nests with my brother was fun when I was a kid though.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom