Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ I am an anti-Crispy poster.

?

• ?

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Y

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Y

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • F

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
If DU, Infinitron and myself are the greatest RPG Codexers, a parallel can naturally be drawn to the greatest RPGs of all time: Fallout, Arcanum, and PS:T.

So, who is which?

I think DU is probably Fallout, because he lives in the inhospitable wastes of Australia. PS:T is clearly Infinitron, because he's so unnecessarily wordy and was created by a Jew. I'm Arcanum, the quirky, buggy, but otherwise brilliant mad experiment of a company long lost to the mists of time.

Codex Year of the Donut
If DU, Infinitron and myself are the greatest RPG Codexers, a parallel can naturally be drawn to the greatest RPGs of all time: Fallout, Arcanum, and PS:T.

So, who is which?

I think DU is probably Fallout, because he lives in the inhospitable wastes of Australia. PS:T is clearly Infinitron, because he's so unnecessarily wordy and was created by a Jew. I'm Arcanum, the quirky, buggy, but otherwise brilliant mad experiment of a company long lost to the mists of time.
You are Descent to Undermountain

Old, terrible, absolutely nobody likes it, accomplished nothing, everyone who worked with it wants to forget it, the only time someone remembers it exists is to criticize it.

Last edited:

LostHisMarbles

Learned
- DU is definitely Fallout; Fallout ->NMA -> DU bitching -> Birth of the 'Dex

- Infinitron, i remember his first post here, consequent ones too, came out of nowhere, always offering info no one asked him for, lol, so he could initially be like a future J. Sawyer NPC (we still respected him back then).
Worked his ass off however and is by now not only central to the plot, but a valuable asset.

- Crispy would be some named NPC in any RPG.
Game would have him placed as one of the boss's underlings; he hasn't much depth in character nor anything to add to your quest log, but is somehow crucial to the plot.
Game's engine treats as unkillable. Game's creator is a bit of a cunt, lets you try kill him anyway. Just so you get to see he really is undying, sorry.

* who the fuck publicly describes himself as brilliant, i mean ffs man :)

Last edited:

Kem0sabe

Arcane

So, who is which?

This is so incredibly cringe.

A horse of course

- Infinitron, i remember his first post here, consequent ones too, came out of nowhere, always offering info no one asked him for, lol, so he could initially be like a future J. Sawyer NPC (we still respected him back then).
:)

I never liked Sawyer

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Crispy is like that lesbian couple in Tyranny.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom