Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ I am unhappy with my tag.

Falksi

Arcane
You need to get yourselves down the fucking mines lad, and cook the workers their gluten-full, doughy brunch.

Then you can be a Pit-toaster

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I am unhappy with my tag, and I wish to get rid of it.

DarkUnderlord help pls, I’ll do anything.
Develop and build a working prototype of a functional fusion reactor and in the process, win a Nobel prize for your work.
That's both easy and unreasonable. A functional design already exists, it's being built in France. And he wouldn't get a Nobel since he's not a woman or minority.

Instead let's use his obvious talents to develop a pill that renders sugar harmless since I'd like to survive exclusively on lemon-crusted donuts and Haagendasz ice cream without dying from diabetes and obesity a few months into my new diet.

Dreed

Bremsstrahlunged
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom