Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I dont fucking see the point anymore

Kz3r0

Arcane
SCANDAL!

Kz3r0, you don't know this, but I have a running list of troubled posters here that I try to help out. I helped out Andhaira and now he is much more stable and healthier. I helped out FretRider by informing him what he should do to not get banned again and he was appreciative and followed my advice. He has even contributed to the other sections of this site.

The bottom line is this: You guys just don't like his politics so you attack his person.
Philip_IV_1623_24.jpg

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Hi. A norwegian who wants to stay anonymous referred me to this thread.

Like raw, he is incapable of actually understanding or even grasping sources that contradict him. It cannot possibly exist in his universe. Therefore, when contradicting sources are put to him, they are obviously part of the opposition's conspiracy to hide the truth, and thus lose their validity.

Far from it. I acknowledge the existance of all and every "contradicting sources". It's just that they're fucking retarded. Stupidity is not a conspiracy, quite the contrary, it's the norm.

In essence, [...] you do not base your appraisal of stupidity on agreeance or political partnership, but on the nature of a person's capability to learn, listen, and debate, as well as the depth of their arguments.

You possess none of these qualities.

Kukulkan

Learned
The bottom line is this: You guys just don't like his politics so you attack his person.
Why is this bad? Do you even read some of the shit FretRider posts?
Dicksmoker stated directly in the thread she felt sorry for him.
My name is Enrique Perez.
Good luck finding me in Mexico.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Trolling he may be, but no one can say Phelot isn't entertaining. You're just jealous.

I actually don't think he's that entertaining, but I think it's because my naive mind cannot into his trolls probably. I feel many of his jokes go right past me :(

Wyrmlord

Arcane
Raw, I have noticed this before.

Every time there is a meme bandwagon in a thread, or any image macro, you bring forth the worst contribution to the thread.

It's like that kid who jumps into a conversation and starts shouting, "Oh, oh! Me too! Me too!"

Why are so many German posters such dullards? When Trash was having good fun by claiming Andhaira's IP was in Washington DC, JarlFrank just had to go and ruin it. When there is light-hearted talk about dinosaurs, a certain German physicist jumps in and angrily tells us all that we know nothing about Michael Crichton's books. And then there's you, copy-pasting boring Guardian articles that no one reads. Ugh.

fizzelopeguss

Arcane
Raw, I have noticed this before.

Every time there is a meme bandwagon in a thread, or any image macro, you bring forth the worst contribution to the thread.

It's like that kid who jumps into a conversation and starts shouting, "Oh, oh! Me too! Me too!"

Why are so many German posters such dullards? When Trash was having good fun by claiming Andhaira's IP was in Washington DC, JarlFrank just had to go and ruin it. When there is light-hearted talk about dinosaurs, a certain German physicist jumps in and angrily tells us all that we know nothing about Michael Crichton's books. And then there's you, copy-pasting boring Guardian articles that no one reads. Ugh.

They're only jovial when they're about to bayonet gypsies.

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
Also you fuckers...NO! I'm not tired of life!

Mt point by...not seeing the point was.

Either Fretriders is a retard....or he's pretending tro be a bigger retard whichs makes him an EVEN BIGGER RETARD!

OR! He's serous about his spewdum....which makes him the king of retards.....

Sorry lyrics, hope, jim profit....thats just the way it is....the establishment is right.

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
Also you fuckers...NO! I'm not tired of life!

Mt point by...not seeing the point was.

Either Fretriders is a retard....or he's pretending tro be a bigger retard whichs makes him an EVEN BIGGER RETARD!

OR! He's serous about his spewdum....which makes him the king of retards.....

Sorry lyrics, hope, jim profit....thats just the way it is....the establishment is right.

Sorry, sober addendum.

He would be the king of retards (bit over the top drunken hyperbole, we had worse) because he chooses this place to conduct himself.

I mean...I don't mind that this place is being called the grognard stormfront, its an adventurous consequence of the policy that's driven here.

Its just so fucking worrying that I can't tell /b/tards(and everything in between) from Breiviks these days....they are both edgy, humorless, fucks.
But I can't for the life of me understand why Breviks like Fretrider here chooses this place to sperg.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom