Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I don't want to be able to make threads anymore

SumDrunkGuy

I think i kinda want to die bros. I try to feel okay but i keep getting falling back into shit. I dont know whats wrong with me. I cant feel happy. I cant stay happy. I keep fucking up and im going no where

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I think i kinda want to die bros. I try to feel okay but i keep getting falling back into shit. I dont know whats wrong with me. I cant feel happy. I cant stay happy. I keep fucking up and im going no where
I told you to get a Thinkpad and play classic cRPGs. It would give you a fun hobby, and enjoy your life more, but you prefer to be a fag.

SumDrunkGuy

I told you to get a Thinkpad and play classic cRPGs. It would give you a fun hobby, and enjoy your life more, but you prefer to be a fag.

Eat shit you peter puffer. Anyways it's time to try a new route. It's become obvious to me at this point that rehab has only made me weaker. It turns out that being surrounded by people who suffer from the same shit as you for weeks only serves to make you into a pussy. It's a safe space, but the world isn't safe. Rehab has been a complete waste and I see that now. For my next trick I will attempt to detox on my own. No more Disneyland bullshit.

I have enough pills to tranquilize a elephant so that's a start. Should help me get through the rough stuff. I also have stimulants which I should stay away from for now. The plan is set.

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
enough pills to tranquilize a elephant

Add another addiction. Fucking galaxy brain idea. "Rehab made me weak so I'll rely on meds for my manly self detox"
TtSCFPT.jpg

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter

Eat shit you peter puffer. Anyways it's time to try a new route. It's become obvious to me at this point that rehab has only made me weaker. It turns out that being surrounded by people who suffer from the same shit as you for weeks only serves to make you into a pussy. It's a safe space, but the world isn't safe. Rehab has been a complete waste and I see that now. For my next trick I will attempt to detox on my own. No more Disneyland bullshit.

I have enough pills to tranquilize a elephant so that's a start. Should help me get through the rough stuff. I also have stimulants which I should stay away from for now. The plan is set.
I find shitting myself while wearing diapers helps!

Humbaba

Arcane

Do not get yourself hooked on pills you stupid asshole!

SumDrunkGuy

Do not get yourself hooked on pills you stupid asshole!

It's a cocktail of seroquel, trazodone, and melatonin you dopes. It's not like I'm taking opiates and benzos. Actually I'm almost out of the trazodone. Fiddlesticks. Oh and I have a fuckload of hydroxyzine which is basically glorified benadryl.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Can we fast forward to the day when you take a handful of that melatotrazoquelgbtq++ and gulp it down with a bottle of vodka

Radiane

Cipher
Like Konjad suggested, crpgs are a good distraction. So you can direct your attention to something constructive and you also train your brain. On top of that, I would recommend to eat something sweet, like gummy bears. They provide a nice chewiness, and because of their smooth structure, can even be used multifunctionally. *wink wink wink wink*

SumDrunkGuy

Can we fast forward to the day when you take a handful of that melatotrazoquelgbtq++ and gulp it down with a bottle of vodka

Already did it multiple times. God wont let me die for some reason.

SumDrunkGuy

If I was trying to RP a complete fucking loser on here, it would be more subtle than you.

I'd still feel like I was overdoing it.

But you're real.

Your words are dull arrows to iron skin.

Also what was I going on about in that video? I really am losing it, lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:

SumDrunkGuy

Almost every current member of RPG Codex has 'tried' in this case.

He still hasn't reached his low point.

Lies. Also define "low point". I keep hearing about this rock bottom bullshit but apparently it means nothing. I've seen countless people at their low point and they just keep on keepin on. There is no fuckin low point.

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Also define "low point"

Again, you fail to understand a very basic concept. It's called a low point because it's the point were they realise things have gotten really bad, and they start to pick themselves up and start improving.

You see? They stop getting worse at that point. So it's the lowest they went.

Some people die first, and I reckon you're probably in that group.

Now go ahead and rate me butthurt again because you clearly don't understand what that means either.

SumDrunkGuy

Also define "low point"

Again, you fail to understand a very basic concept. It's called a low point because it's the point were they realise things have gotten really bad, and they start to pick themselves up and start improving.

You see? They stop getting worse at that point. So it's the lowest they went.

Some people die first, and I reckon you're probably in that group.

Now go ahead and rate me butthurt again because you clearly don't understand what that means either.

You keep acting like I haven't tried. I have tried. 3 times I have tried. This is a learning experience. You don't immediately jump in the ocean and start swimming okay? It's something you work on and get better at. At least I'm fuckin trying bitch.

One thing I will quote from rehab that resonated with me. "You don't grow up with ambitions to be a junkie". Not exactly how they worded it but you get the point.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Sometimes you feel like you have no way out when people around you are dying or casting you out and you are in pain. One day you will wake up and your mom will be dead in a car wreck and your pets will die and you will be alone with your pain.

SumDrunkGuy

Sometimes you feel like you have no way out when people around you are dying or casting you out and you are in pain. One day you will wake up and your mom will be dead in a car wreck and your pets will die and you will be alone with your pain.
That's nightmare fuel Bigg Boss. Don't say such shit.

SumDrunkGuy

Is your apartment back in the same condition it was before your family members came in and cleaned it all up for you?

No it's still clean I think. I spilled a beverage on the carpet so that might start to stink.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom