Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware I have 50 posts. why not shoutbox access?

Aiff((AimpliesA)ImpliesA)

Artist Formerly Known as Prosper
Übermensch
wh

if you turned off alerts about tropies you earned do you not get to post in shoutbox?

Last edited:

Severian Silk

The only way to get access to shoutbox is to get more trophies. And if you turn off alerts, your trophies go away.

Lhynn

Arcane
Shoutbox is a place for higher beings. You have a long way to go young prosper.

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
I saw Keanu Reeves on the train to work yesterday. He was tearing bits off of his newspaper, screwing then up into little balls, and throwing them at an elderly woman sitting opposite to him, laughing really loudly each time he successfully hit her. She was obviously trying really hard to just ignore him, but that just made him laugh more and repeat “Try to stop me, you shriveled up bitch!” over and over, which quickly reduced her to tears. Eventually a guy sitting a little further down got sick of it and confronted him, standing right up next to him and telling him to stop. Reeves tried to act tough at first, calling him names and asking the guy whether he even knew who he was dealing with, but when he tried to stand up and push him away he realized the guy was like a full foot taller than him. He immediately started apologizing, saying he was “Just trying to have a little fun”, while begging the man not to beat the shit out of him. It was honestly the most pathetic thing I’ve ever seen in my life. The guy eventually went back to his seat and Reeves got off on the next stop with his head to the floor avoiding eye contacr. As the train went off I saw him standing at the station, staring daggers at the old lady as we rode away. I haven't seen her on the train since.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom