Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I'm getting tired of my Emma avatar

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
I completely missed that. Haven't played any of these games since way back then. Getting a hint of nostalgia here.

Severian Silk

Where do I get this UT Gold thing?

Also, I don't think I can do 100 frags in one night. Might have to split it up over several nights.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Man up fagget, if you can't into real-time then face DU in something turn-based like Fonline2 or JA2 1.13 multiplayer.

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
DarkUnderlord, how about releasing the restriction on it so I can change it back to an old wizard or something?

Respectfully Submitted,

- Crispy

P.S.: I will, of course, keep the self-imposed custom tag and the tags that were assigned to me. I earned them, after all.

I completely and wholeheartedly support Crispy in his plea, and I hereby wanna put forward the proposal that his avatar be changed to, at least, a better Emma. Emma Mae would be a good candidate, and would surely :incline: the outlook of the Codex whenever our esteemed Crispy posted with such a glorious and majestic avatar.

Sample:

tumblr_n9lhn8XPyd1s9y3qio1_1280.jpg

Last edited:

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
DarkUnderlord, how about releasing the restriction on it so I can change it back to an old wizard or something?

Respectfully Submitted,

- Crispy

P.S.: I will, of course, keep the self-imposed custom tag and the tags that were assigned to me. I earned them, after all.

I completely and wholeheartedly support Crispy in his plea, and I hereby wanna put forward the proposal that his avatar be changed to, at least, a better Emma. Emma Mae would be a good candidate, and would surely :incline: the outlook of the Codex whenever Cirspy posted with such a glorious avatar.

I approve of this measure.

:shredder:

Trojan_generic

Magister
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Is it only me, or does solving disputes on an RPG forum by playing an FPS sound a bit... inappropriate?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom