Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wasteland In W2's Ag Center - questions [SPOILERS]

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
ok, so i'm really enjoying this game. i think it needs a minimap though. you constantly have to rotate and zoom in and out just to scan an ugly-looking "area" for clickables. sometimes they shine and sometimes they don't. the color scheme and (graphics in general) look terrible and also they ligitemately are hard to look at; sometimes in battle i'll think i won a battle and the game's stalling and in reality i just hadn't noticed one of the enemies. this doesn't happen to me in other games.

anyway

- in ag center: the people roped by plants on the mushroom cave wall: can they be saved? for now i'm just leaving them there. i have to turn on the fans yet.

(also why doesn't vsync work wtf)

my party: four stat-clones where my goal was a party with 4 units that each had 10 AP's and 4 Skill Points per level and 6 in Strength. it's my second party. Remaining skill points spent on flavor/function skills, however each one starting with 1 pt. in field medic and blunt weapons because i noticed that most fights in the game so far were spread out evenly against ranged attackers and melee attackers and melee enemies kill your shooting accuracy by closing in (which they do by the second round) therefore i found myself using melee a lot. also early blunt weapons have 5 Armor penetration

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
- in ag center: the people roped by plants on the mushroom cave wall: can they be saved? for now i'm just leaving them there. i have to turn on the fans yet.

Yes

You just have to ignore them, they get saved when you've done the main quest there.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"so far were spread out evenly against ranged attackers and melee attackers and melee enemies kill your shooting accuracy by closing in (which they do by the second round) therefore i found myself using melee a lot. also early blunt weapons have 5 Armor penetration"

if you have a melee or close commbat gunner like machine gun users just have them take the elad so they flock to him so your longe range shooters have space. You can also move away from them and then shoot.

mutonizer

Arcane
Patron
Can't remember exactly about the mushroom cave but doesn't outdoorsman skill saves the roped up dudes and they all gather up in the meeting hall while you finish up? Maybe I'm confused.

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
Can't remember exactly about the mushroom cave but doesn't outdoorsman skill saves the roped up dudes and they all gather up in the meeting hall while you finish up? Maybe I'm confused.

Surgeon. Just recruit Rose, her Surgeon skill will be up to par.

Or if you want, you can wait until you complete the Ag Center (Don't interact with them though unless you want them to pop) but you will miss out on the bonus XP.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I just Surgeon them. You don't even have to waste Trauma Kits or other supplies, just the skill is needed.

Yes the graphics are terrible but we knew that from the Beta. Fortunately the interface and other small things have been massively improved since then, which is more than we can say for most other games these days. I was expecting them to just add more content and basically release that as the full version so I'm quite impressed so far.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom