Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Infinitron, the disappearance of jcd, and the nazification of the Codex

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
17:46
April 29th, 2016
Administration Forum, RPG Codex

Crooked Bee: Man, this forum stinks. I fucking hate these people.

Infinitron: Who authorized all these morons?

idonthavetimeforthiscrap: What do you guys think about tonight? We gonna do it?

Crooked Bee: I don't see why not. I'm sick of this shit.

Infinitron: Yeah, let's do it!

Last edited:

Sjukob

Arcane
Become a moderator on the site filled with people I hate ...

Way to conquer the world .

Quigs

Magister
MTE5NTU2MzE2Mzg4ODg2MDI3.jpg

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
JayCeeDee has been erased, everything changed to |nfinitron

Vicar

Cipher
Patron
Codex is definitely shaping up to be the best RPG in recent years. Intriguingly apocalyptic setting on the verge of a civil war, back room dealings, mysteries, choice and consequences...what's not to like?

Mustawd

Yeah, but the grafix suck and you have to read everything.

Needs more voiceover.

hello friend

Arcane
April 29th, 2016

Ahhhhh, the Codex is too good for the likes of you. Where the sweet smell of freedom pervades all you smell is piss. Where individuality and creativity triumphs, all you see is carnival. Begone, foul one! :argh:

varangos

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck

and here we have the real cause of all the turmoil,the instigator behind the riots,the true cause of EVUL.

A WOMAN.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
explainingthejoke.jpg

That post is a reference to "The Fans" from Hotline Miami 2, who are a band of bored, thrill-seeking, mass-murdering lowlifes. They think they're following in the footsteps of the famed "Masked Killer" from the first game, but in the end they turn out to be amateurs who are out of their depth.

I thought some of you might appreciate the analogy!

Last edited:

Western

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2014 Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
explainingthejoke.jpg

That post is a reference to "The Fans" from Hotline Miami 2, who are a band of bored, thrill-seeking, mass-murdering lowlifes. They think they're following in the footsteps of the imprisoned "Masked Killer" from the first game, but in the end they turn out to be amateurs who are out of their depth.

If Codexers watch from 2.00 the situation is explained, the vanity of these traitors was so inflated as to have their conspiracy put into a video game.

pippin

April 29th, 2016

latest

Space Insect

Arcane
explainingthejoke.jpg

That post is a reference to "The Fans" from Hotline Miami 2, who are a band of bored, thrill-seeking, mass-murdering lowlifes. They think they're following in the footsteps of the famed "Masked Killer" from the first game, but in the end they turn out to be amateurs who are out of their depth.

I thought some of you might appreciate the analogy!
lol such a great prank bro 10/10 XD

Grimlorn

Arcane
hehe hoodoo's new name and title are appropriate.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom