Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Infinity Wars - TCG

Monstrous Bat

Cipher
Ah, yes. I replaced Sacculas with Siphon Structure as soon as I discovered that you can cast SS at 0-power. Removed the Overwhelming dead as well.

Dr Tomo

Learned
So what is the state of the game right now? I played since early this year and stopped a while ago (June 9) until they planned on putting something in that allows you to liquidate your soul bound cards. Think around June the meta was Veroire very strong and the sleepers was stronger and next was the faction that uses drones and everything else was not popular to play exiles being dead last because of the rng factors can be crippling.

Monstrous Bat

Cipher
I think there's an Exiles mill deck right now. It's pretty strong, but playing that deck basically makes you Hitler in the community because it's an unbelievably frustrating deck to play against.

The game just went out of beta yesterday. All booster packs will go on a sale this weekend (25% off). I'll be buying a few packs.

Dr Tomo

Learned
I think there's an Exiles mill deck right now. It's pretty strong, but playing that deck basically makes you Hitler in the community because it's an unbelievably frustrating deck to play against.

The game just went out of beta yesterday. All booster packs will go on a sale this weekend (25% off). I'll be buying a few packs.
Have they included something that allows you to liquidate soul bound cards yet?

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Have they included something that allows you to liquidate soul bound cards yet?

No.

Monstrous Bat

Cipher
For the first time in forever, there's a patch that actually implements new things:
Today we are pleased to announce our latest feature that works towards both those goals: Free Deck Rotation.

The interface for choosing your deck is now greatly improved, and in addition to your normal decks that you have created, you will now see a list of 5 free decks to choose from. Every week new decks will be available, chosen from a large pool of decks carefully made by our development team, in conjunction with the advice of some of the top players of Infinity Wars. Note that these decks are provided as-is, and are not editable.
:thumbsup:
I had some fun with the bionic paladin deck, even though it's really inferior to my own siphoner deck.

Monstrous Bat

Cipher
In the unlikely case anyone is still playing this, the Order set has just been released. Preordered 8 packs this time but didn't get much good.

ORDER-_Omnimind_T.jpg

Omnitron deck just got good.

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I ordered 3 packs, time to open them.

edit:
1 omnimind. :smug:

warden of the wall - non-unlimited improved invincible defender. dod should improve considerably between this thing and adorable monkey
masked warrior - more morale drop. i'm a bit butthurt that being a good dod player stops being speshul
3 packs, got 5 rares which isn't bad, nothing too special.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom