Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW jcd, you won.

Shitposter
Crispy backs down like a pathetic beta faggot he is, what a surprise.

I know it's hard for you to contemplate this, kony, but a man knows when he's been fairly beaten and acknowledges it to his foe.

We all win some, we lose some. Please no comments about me seemingly constantly losing.

i cant remember you ever winning. all you do is lose, and lose, and lose. with me, we're gonna win again. win and win and win. you're gonna get so tired of winning that you're gonna say "spooky PLEASE stop winning i cant take it anymore and im going to say NO we're going to keep winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning

I propose a radical redistribution of brofists. Add up all brofists, take every poster that has posted in the last year and divide them equally among them.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I propose a radical redistribution of brofists. Add up all brofists, take every poster that has posted in the last year and divide them equally among them.
I propose a radical redistribution of brofists. Ban GuiltyofBeingTrite and divide his brofists among oldfags.

hivemind

what if like

dude

brofists were given like a negative value, so like

the less brofists you get the bigger rating you actually have

dude

lmao

mondblut

Arcane
I propose a radical redistribution of brofists. Ban Konjad and divide his brofists among oldfags.

Fixed. That Guiltywhatever dude, whoever he are, has nothing to divide. You, on the other hand...

mondblut

Arcane
Fixed. That Guiltywhatever dude, whoever he are, has nothing to divide. You, on the other hand...

Actually, that could be fun. Let's have a monthly game of this:

Midvinterblot.jpeg

At 1st each month, a person with the most brofists is stripped of them, and they are distributed evenly between 100 users with the most brofists after him.

I propose a radical redistribution of brofists. Ban Konjad and divide his brofists among oldfags.

And thus it begins. The Brobreaker Brofist Bellum. Codexer turning upon Codexer, killing each other and looting each others' fists (and everything else down to their pencils, because codexers) from their inventories in maddened OCD/Greed hybrid emotion.

I'm totally fine with it, btw. Let the BLOOD FLOW MOTHERFUCKERS I WILL TAKE ALL YOUR FISTS FAGGOTS

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARWWWW FIST WAR NOW

Last edited:

Parsifarka

Arcane
The State has no legitimacy to steal our rightful Mehrwert because of the fraud perpetrated by a known felon -I'll only change my hard-earned brofists for an equivalent or the case will go to the CJEU. Do not let the principles be swallowed by an speculative crisis: Liberté, égalité, fraterfisté! Beware the old maîtres.

mondblut

Arcane
And thus it begins. The Brobreaker Brofist Bellum. Codexer turning upon Codexer, killing each other and looting each others' fists (and everything else down to their pencils, because codexers) from their inventories in maddened OCD/Greed hybrid emotion.

I'm totally fine with it, btw. Let the BLOOD FLOW MOTHERFUCKERS I WILL TAKE ALL YOUR FISTS FAGGOTS

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARWWWW FIST WAR NOW

r2wdv.jpg

Also, I finally broke into 1:1 ratio. Mission accomplished.

SniperHF

Arcane
Since everyone is repeating themselves from shoutbox...

lets talk about brofists like currency. Currency need a value associated with them.
Currency is suspect to inflation. If you only keep adding currency to the market their value will deteriorate. So mana like resource will be suspect to same issue as jcd exposed... it will just take longer.

Obviously we must audit the Fed.

Sankarihauta

Prospernaut
our bullshit was invented to sear the faction walls. squabble noble morning birds. sentences like this make logic pleasant. moo cow testicle festival scrooge i'm standing over both our beds. the two become one only where the fun begins. after night. the boundaries still in tact.

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
A common punishment the site likes to give out is to remove someone's brofist giving privilege. It would make sense therefore to have a punishment which removed someone's privilege to receive brofists. One punishment for brofist spammers and another for brofist harvesters.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom