Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Review Just admit it guys, Storm of Zehir sucks

poocolator

Erudite
The Order of Discalced Codexian Convulsionists
Okay there's cheesy... and then there's ridiculously cheesy to the point of being witty and charming. But those are more suitable for a comedy than a serious NWN2 romance pack, which I hope it's going to be because I've always wanted to get it on with Neeshka. Go ahead and colour me sad.

Ivy Mike

Scholar
Wyrmlord said:
Jaime Lannister said:
You've got to admit Melirinda's good at what she does. She could probably make a living writing fantasy-themed romance novels.
http://forums.bioware.com/viewtopic.htm ... 5&forum=22

Look at how she gets her inspiration.

You mean it's for REAL and not "taking a piss having a laugh" real? Damn, it makes poorly written teen fantasy fan-fiction look like works of art. Looks like I have to get it!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom