Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Just ban all vatniks instead of forcing two-factor authentication. It's that simple. Vote!

What should we do?

• Total voters

RRRrrr

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
It turns out that the reason we all must now endure two-factor authentication is because a vatnik got butthurt and went around hacking profiles. Just another example of vatnik scum ruining everything they touch and not deserving or appreciating our tolerance.

The way I see it, two-factor authentication is needed only if vatniks are around. I think we should just ban them all and remove mandatory two-factor authentication.

This is yet another example of vatniks reaping all the benefits of living in the Western society we built, while they behave like savages and refuse to respect our laws. It's us or them. If we keep tolerating them, they will eventually destroy us. We must act now, before it is too late.

Last edited:

RRRrrr

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
How come every time you read "X got butthurt and went around looking for leaked passwords of users", it's always a vatnik? Stop pretending there isn't a problem. We can't ignore this shit any longer.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Echo chambers are bad.

But I will say that if someone does come out as a commie, they should have their political posting privileges restricted to the left wing sub-forum.

You know... the wing they themselves dislike to use?

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
Echo chambers are bad.

But I will say that if someone does come out as a commie, they should have their political posting privileges restricted to the left wing sub-forum.

You know... the wing they themselves dislike to use?

vatnik on this website these days just means "has negative thoughts about zelensky and/or doesn't suck his dick hard enough"

GrafvonMoltke

Shoutbox Purity League
Shitposter
It turns out that the reason we all must now endure two-factor authentication is because a vatnik got butthurt and went around hacking profiles. Just another example of vatnik scum ruining everything they touch and not deserving or appreciating our tolerance.

The way I see it, two-factor authentication is needed only if vatniks are around. I think we should just ban them all and remove mandatory two-factor authentication.

This is yet another example of vatniks reaping all the benefits of living in the Western society we built, while they behave like savages and refuse to respect our laws. It's us or them. If we keep tolerating them, they will eventually destroy us. We must act now, before it is too late.
A man after my own heart

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
No, we cannot do that, that would be pure evil.

1. They didn't do it.
2. If they did it, we deserve it.
3. We provoked them by posting.
4. It didn't happen.
5. We made it up just to blame them.

On a more serious note, I don't see how banning anybody would resolve the issue. They'll be back with a different proxy/VPN/email.

2FA with email is... eh, I'd rather not have it, but I can accept it.

Though I wonder what policy should there be for serial spammers and discussion derailers like Nutmeg , but I guess best is just to let them shitpost and put on ignore. I wish less 'dexers were falling for their tricks and discussing with them.

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
On my personal behalf I thank vatniks for making the war thread more interesting than similar war threads on other forums. Reading posts from people who already agree on everything is a waste of time.
refugees ruin everything
If anybody makes GD worse now it's the potato newfag brigade. They've reached a critical mass of newfag posters in the war thread so much that GD regulars can no longer influence them.

Ryzer

Arcane
On my personal behalf I thank vatniks for making the war thread more interesting than similar war threads on other forums. Reading posts from people who already agree on everything is a waste of time.
refugees ruin everything
If anybody makes GD worse now it's the potato newfag brigade. They've reached a critical mass of newfag posters in the war thread so much that GD regulars can no longer influence them.
I'm sorry but this opinion is not tolerated by NAFO brigade, you know what to do to your profile
vatnik.png

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
refugees ruin everything
nah im pretty sure chan shits ruin the website

Ryzer

Arcane
Definitely doesn't worship a bald manlet tho
I know right, there is indeed no in-between: either you are fully for the "West" and everything that it implies : LGBT, Globalization, atheism, Vaccine cult or against. If you're against, there's no freedom for the enemy of freedom.

Last edited:

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
For what it's worth, now that Shoutbox is gone, I have to say that Maxie seems to have mellowed out some.

He's still very cynical and borderline retarded at times, but in a more subtle way.

Fargus

Arcane
Voted for banning all the vatniks. It would further the decline of this God forsaken site where in the future only extreme libtards, kikes, fags, brainwashed potatoes and cringelords like RRRRrrrrrrrr would remain to suck each others dicks. This place is going to become RPG resetera of sorts.

Skorpion

Educated
But what if I view everyone east of the atlantic as vatnik?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom