Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Kickstarter Launched! - Imperium Omni-4 part Serialized Role Playing Game/Novel in Retro Style

mattt8

StoryTellers Entertainment
Developer
We launched a crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter.com on Monday, January 28th, to raise $25,000 amongst all RPG gaming enthusiasts. Within 24 hours, the target goal was reached, and shortly thereafter at nearly 500 backers and in excess of $30,000 there's no upper limit in sight. The campaign continues throughout February 2019 with all eyes on the stretch goals of $35K and then $50K!

Check out the trailer, which includes some demo footage:

The reward tiers are jam-packed with special limited-edition Kickstarter-only specialty items, maps and other cool in-game stuff like a tavern and a mine!

Here's the direct link to the Kickstarter campaign, and there's still 16 days left to get in on it! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/241171254/imperium-omni-to-rule-all-epic-fantasy-video-game

Any feedback is also appreciated,

Thanks!

Matt Thomas

mattt8

Developer
It’s already funded. What do I care?
Because only Kickstarter peeps can get all the super-bonus special items and stuff! Nowhere else to get them. Plus, while the base goal was funded, the stretch goals expand the game by a ton. So the target is really just a starting point.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Every single one of those $25,000 should go into getting a real artist. :?

Mustawd

Yah, you’re better of getting rid of the 3D sections and focus on making a nice 2D game.

I’m still not sure how gameplay works.

mattt8

Developer

Yah, you’re better of getting rid of the 3D sections and focus on making a nice 2D game.

I’m still not sure how gameplay works.

The 3D bits are fairly limited, so overall, the primary focus is going to be on the map-based play. Thanks for the suggestion!

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
I don't have heart nor strength right now to tear this one apart, though you might deserve it. Out of sheer respect for your bravery or lack of shame, all I can pledge to you is: GOOD LUCK!
This looks rather cheap and dated and not in any good way cause trust me many here have fetish for dated and don't mind cheap

This novel, the whole thing is based of, is it indie famous or what? First heared of it now, quite sure not the first one who said so...

Did anyone so far said you look & sound like less famous member of Fargo brothers? Do you perhaps have an older brother Brian? Does he owes you money? He owes us too, and three good games
:dontbelievehislies:

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
A FOE WITHOUT A PAST

UNLIKELY HEROES MUST RISE UP

TO FACE AN IMPOSSIBLE FOE

Is this tasteless enough for you? Because it is for me. If this is in the trailer (480p...), what's going to be in the game? No thank you.

Because only Kickstarter peeps can get all the super-bonus special items and stuff!
Hilarious.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom