Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kings Bounty AP + CW

Exmit

Scholar
I'm playing kings bouty armored princess with the latest expansion for first time and love it :love:
Brings back some good homm 3 memories and puts some game elements a step further also.

Micmu

Magister
Brings back some good homm 3 memories and puts some game elements a step further also.

Then you need to re-visit HoMM or stop bullshiting.
The game is nothing like HoMM except it has similar (yet different) combat.
It's not even a strategy game.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
I'm annoyed as I finished both KB and AP a few months ago and now this damn expansion comes out. Don't really feel like starting over for a few new things here and there.

So what that it's not a strategy game? Combat is pretty much the same and that's what he means. HOMM also has the same bane of repetitiveness, doing the same grindan and building up of forces in map after map just to take all da castels!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom