Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KOTOR2 HELP

Deathshadow

Novice
Where do you find the third piece of the voice ID? I have the two parts from the paragus fuel depot and from the security room. PLEASE HELP

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
No idea, but it's nice to know that Obsidian follows Bio tradition of "collect X items to proceed" quests.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"No idea, but it's nice to know that Obsidian follows Bio tradition of "collect X items to proceed" quests."

Yeah, 'cause Troika *never* does.

R00fles!

Vault Dweller

Developer
My memory's failing me. What exactly did you have to collect in Troika games?

Deathshadow

Novice
Im looking for the third and last piece ive found the one in the security room on the administration level and i have found the one in the paragus fuel depot on the maintenance control computer.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
"My memory's failing me. What exactly did you have to collect in Troika games?"

Hahaha. I take it that you didn't play BL yet? You should pick it up. It may have fetch it quests but it's still a pretty good game. :cool:

Vault Dweller

Developer
Bloodlines, huh? I think I've heard f it, but I don't recall any "collect 3 or 4 items located in different places to proceed to the next area" quests. "Fetch me an item" doesn't count for obvious reasons, it's a generic quest. Find 4 artifacts, 4 star maps, etc, is Bio trademark, is it not?

Volourn

Pretty Princess
"collect X items to proceed"

This is where you lose. Fetch 1 item fits very well in "collect x items to proceed" since x can be 1. Nice try; though.

Vault Dweller

Developer
Pa-fucking-lease! What a shameless exaggeration! That's low even for you :)

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Yeah. 'Cause using logical mathematical forumla is low. R00fles! I didn't create the Laws of Math. I just use 'em.

Vault Dweller

Developer
Ok, so you've heard of math which is good (means you are not that stupid), but have you heard of a little thing called context? Check it out, it's all the rage these days among literate folks.

Anyway, I have received an anonymous PM whose author is a renown expert on grammar, English literature, and other smart things, and it was pointed out to me that X can't be 1.

Why? Because it's items; plural. You can't have 1 items. I would point this out, but...[transmission interrupted]
Owned now?

Volourn

Pretty Princess
I just figured you mistyped it and meant item. You still lose.

Spazmo

Erudite
Volourn: no.

r00fles!

That one generally works for Volourn (or at least he thinks it does), so let's see if it works on him.

Quigs

Magister
DS, you dont need the parts anyway. Tried reloading a save game for you last night, couldnt find the part regardless. Use the spacesuit, go from there.

Deathshadow

Novice
Thx abunch, but im already way pastthat part. i found that you can trick the HK 50 droiid into telling you the code in the guys voice so yea. Im pretty damn far now though so thx.

magniis

Educated
Children, this is why your parents told you not to do dope/drugs/Illegal nacotics.

M

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
Morrowind_GOTY_screen3.jpeg

magniis

Educated
Someone pleeeaase tell me what is wrong wit' some of these dudes?!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom