Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LARPFEST

Topher

Cipher
Option B all the way. Damn the danger and damn the warp.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
My faith is my shield, my fury is my sword! Onwards brothers, to victory!

Option B.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Option A. Just curious to see where we're gonna end up. And I've never been exactly reckless, you know.

lightbane

Arcane
A split from the Black Tempars that are even more EXTREME?? Lol, if that's so then there's only one option: B, NO MERCY FOR THE ENEMIES OF THE EMPEROR!!!

lightbane

Arcane
They allowed the Warp to take over their weak wills, so the entire Chapter deserves to die. A.

FaChoi

Educated
Maximum warp
129126697683092889.jpg

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Considering my original vote was for playing as the ruinous powers, I'm gonna be cheesy and go with C.

1267087610621s.jpg

Topher

Cipher
I'm going with B. Might as well keep fighting the good fight we can always blow up the ship another day.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Choose B. Exterminating the entire chapter because of one silly abomination and a handfull of traitors is silly. Signing your very soul over to chaos at the merest look into its blasphemous face is even worse. No, stand fast and take a chance.

Cassidy

Arcane
B, because suicide and treason are for the weak and unworthy of being called human, let alone Space Marines.

FaChoi

Educated
After the mayhem think its time to slow down and think.
As we are going to explore and fortify defences anyway should focus on repairing the med bay and the armoury.
In light of our reduced forces cool calm strategy will be key so the Lore Keeper should be in command.
Thats C and B then.

Cassidy

Arcane
C - Without logistical conditions to fight wars, the war is lost already

and

B - Being blunt nearly killed the chapter already.

Kz3r0

Arcane
C first an B second.
Rebuild and fortify yourself in body and mind.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom