Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's help DU

motherfucker

Educated
rpg codex > The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
8chan did this already like 10 years ago
xMQMa6k.png

HOLY SHIT MY LINE MADE IT
Do I get a badge or something for my efforts?

grimace

Arcane

What can change the nature of a man?​

What can torment the nature of a man?​

What can torment the change of a man?​

or

What is a woman?

Dr1f7

Scholar
rpgcodex > the world's premiere sports analytics website

and change everybody's avatar to a football

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
rpgcodex >==========================================================================================================================================================D ~

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom