Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Play Dungeon Keeper 2

Major_Boobage said:
However the biggest problem at the moment is being able to play the game without it crashing every 2 minutes. :evil:

That sucks. If you're using vista try compatability mode or perhaps tweak hardware acceleration a bit, that usually solves problems with older games.

Major_Boobage

Scholar
Unfortunately nothing works.

I have tried all know fixes and have installed XP again.

I even installed it on my laptop which uses intel onboard and it still crashes..

It was quite stable until the 6th level. It didnt crash often ( like once / half hour), but from level 6 on it was a real crashfest, crashing when playing and also crashing when i pressed escape to save.

I am afraid my LP ends here :(

Kiree

Scholar
Major_Boobage said:
It was quite stable until the 6th level. It didnt crash often ( like once / half hour), but from level 6 on it was a real crashfest, crashing when playing and also crashing when i pressed escape to save.
I had the same experience. :x
I don't remember at which point the crashing got really bad, but after level 5 sounds about right.

Major_Boobage

Scholar
Kiree said:
Major_Boobage said:
I had the same experience. :x
I don't remember at which point the crashing got really bad, but after level 5 sounds about right.

Yes, however i found a workaround : dont use the panel when the computer speaks and always SAVE in the outskirts of the map where there is no sound/action.

I just finished the game but had >100 crashes.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom