Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Read Let's read the most horrendously awful comic ever created

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
The amazing thing is that on the first page he actually draws the Eye Of Thundera from the stone.

ElectricOtter

Vaarna_Aarne said:
And it turns out the whole stab thing was completely pointless. :lol:
It's like the author sort of had a idea for a plot thread, but then gave up halfway through and was too lazy to rewrite the beginning :lol:

Chuftie

Augur
Goddamn so many fucking retarded things.

It's so damn predictable too, it's like a JRPG mixed with cheesy dimestore novels and fanfic.
Wait I just described the typical fanfic right there :smug:

Also the thing most bugging me is how in the fuck does a peasant girl get/maintain a wierd figure like that...
Unless plot magicz covers that too.

So what is the high point of this?

Luzur

Good Sir
so stabbing women makes them horny? thats good to know.

also, why all this hinting at nudity but no show and tell?

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
The whipping...:bounce:

ElectricOtter

How the fuck did that get published by MARVEL? That was retarded.

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
It's SUPER-TWILIGHT in comic form, I bet. It has self-inserted fantasy heroine for soccer moms, hot semi-vampire loving, ultimate bad boy reformed through the purity of virginal lover (who gets down FOR REAL when the situation calls for it) and ridiculous action that only serves to propel forward the completely retarded and ridiculous plot that only exists to showcase how awesome the two main characters are and how awesome their love is. Lesi could probably dissect and destroy each line written in this train-wreck but anyone with two working brain cells should be able to realize how utterly horrid, banal, shit this is.

I just wanted to share it because, yeah sure superhero comics can be retarded - but I've never before come across anything as bad as this shit.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
This needs to go to retardo land now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom