Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Like a Dragon: Ishin

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
Completely unrelated to their most recent and damn great turn-based Yakuza game, Sega will be releasing Like a Dragon: Ishin on 2/21. It's selling for $59.99, which is more than I like to pay for a game, but given Sega's success at crafting the unique and immersive Yakuza series, it will most likely be a day one purchase for me. The game's battle system seems to be that of classic Yakuza games, which I don't mind. You'll be playing as a Samurai in 1860s Japan. I'm very excited to see what Sega does with this.

Here's some gameplay:

pqt

Literate
I can't affort it right now. I will wait for a deep steam sale or maybe a Game Pass version like "Like a Dragon".

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom