Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Looking for a specific MOTB music track

vdweller

Arcane
Developer
Bros it's been years since I played the game. There was a music track, more like ambient music when you were in some sort of academy/mage place. However it is not this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T56wRc4jIpo
It's possible it could be some secondary ambient music from that area. It had a calm, dreamlike quality. The are had red hues from what I recall. I've been looking all over the tubes and it looks like no one has uploaded it. Unless my memory fails so hard, it's gotta be from this game.
If you have any idea, could you plz upload the music file somewhere to check it out? It's been years since that music goes around in my head and at this point it's like I am haunted by a phantom tune! Help ol' papa vdweller!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom