Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress [LP CYOA] Tower

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'll go with E>C>A as well kek.

Absinthe

Arcane
Hey treave, is it possible for us to order some Long Island Iced Teas and/or similar drinks that don't seem remotely as strong as they really are? According to folklore the Long Island Iced Tea cocktail wasn't invented until probably the 1920s, but all the ingredients existed, we're an experienced drinker, and this is one of the heavier cocktails alright. We can have it be our personal invention or something similar we encountered or something. If our character ordered all the heaviest drinks he must've encountered a proto-Long Island Iced Tea by now.

270144-800x515r1-long-island-iced-tea-recipe-variations.jpg

Last edited:

Baltika9

Arcane
Hey treave, is it possible for us to order some Long Island Iced Teas and/or similar drinks that don't seem remotely as strong as they really are? According to folklore the Long Island Iced Tea cocktail wasn't invented until probably the 1920s, but all the ingredients existed, we're an experienced drinker, and this is one of the heavier cocktails alright. We can have it be our personal invention or something similar we encountered or something. If our character ordered all the heaviest drinks he must've encountered a proto-Long Island Iced Tea by now.

Now you're talking! This is now the Quest for the Ultimate Drink.

Absinthe

Arcane
As long as we make sure she doesn't hear the recipe of what she's drinking and it's much heavier than it seems, we're good. But the Quest for the Ultimate Drink does not sound bad either.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012

No, because the bartender looks about ready to make up an excuse to close the bar down after this round.

Baltika9

Arcane

No, because the bartender looks about ready to make up an excuse to close the bar down after this round.
This is fine. Maximilian will tend to the bar.

ChumBucket

Augur

Well I was willing to hope on the E train, but with that piece of information, I will stick with my A Vote.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
And I'm asking if he could reconsider. This is so much more fun.

If you're really interested in seeing that scene I can set the next update to happen after about 30 drinks and your character runs out of patience and does one of the choices offered.

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Updated tally.

A - 6
Baltika9 - A
ERYFKRAD - A
Kalarion - A
hello friend - A
BlizzardStockholmSyndrome - A
ChumBucket - A

B2 - 3
Nahel - Bx
Kipeci - B2
a bear named spigot - B2

C - 6
Non-Edgy Gamer - C>A
Tigranes - C
ItsChon - C
Nicebrain - C
Grimgravy - C
Azira - C

D - 2
Orbit - D
Gandalf - D

Anyone in the business of switching?

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Updated tally.

A - 6
Baltika9 - A
ERYFKRAD - A
Kalarion - A
hello friend - A
BlizzardStockholmSyndrome - A
ChumBucket - A

B2 - 3
Nahel - Bx
Kipeci - B2
a bear named spigot - B2

C - 6
Non-Edgy Gamer - C>A
Tigranes - C
ItsChon - C
Nicebrain - C
Grimgravy - C
Azira - C

D - 2
Orbit - D
Gandalf - D

Anyone in the business of switching?
Hold up. Absinthe, what's your call man.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Will check back in around 24 hours to lock in the votes.

Edit: Looks like A takes it then.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom