Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect 2 Alternate Appearance Pack 2 is avaiable!!!

racofer

Thread Incliner
REJOICE COMRADES!!

The best game EVER just got better with yet another DLC from Bioware:

• 2hyf0r5.jpg

Direct download link from the Bioware FTP servers is available. For anyone that wants it just PM me and I will point you in the right direction.

:bounce:

Multi-headed Cow

GIVE IT TO ME RACOFER. GIVE IT TO ME RIGHT HERE AND RIGHT NOW.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
No bikinis, no fun! :x
Anyone who is willing to spend money on some clothes DLC is officially a retard, and should give that money to me.

Canus

Savant
I think you underestimate the amount of retards there are.

Hegel

Arcane
Continuing the trend started with DA2, ME3 will feature a massively boobed Tali.

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
I don't notice anything different about 'em, except that they all have futuristic shades and Miranda wears a proper armor for once.

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BROS I THINK MOST OF THIS FORUM IS JERKING OFF WITH ONE HAND WHILE PREPARING TO TYPE WITTY AND SCHATJING COMMENTS WITH THOE OTHERS

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Man, at least the Garrus alternate costume had some cool blue lights on it (plus that it also didn't have a huge fucking hole in it, like the original costume).

ortucis

Prophet
I still haven't recovered from the shock I recieved after looking at Sarah Walker all BioWared up in ME. At least this armor looks good, but still a pointless DLC to keep ME2 in news until ME3 (which is working apparently).

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
Drog Black Tooth said:
Aren't these just recolors of the original meshes?
That seems to be the case, something anyone could throw together in less than a lunch break.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
WTF Jaesun?

There are 2 females on there, which you supposedly aren't interested in. And the one male is...
:what:

I don't want to think about it.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
It's got Tali motherfucker! TALI!!!*

*To be honest I have NEVER done any of the romances with my Male Shep. I fucking romanced Jacob ASAP with my Femshep. DAT CHEST!

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Congratulations Bioware, you have successfully converted Jaesun to heterosexuality :smug:

And Jacob? really? How can you stand that insecure twat? He makes Kaidan seem like a ubermensch.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Sceptic said:
Congratulations Bioware, you have successfully converted Jaesun to heterosexuality :smug:

And Jacob? really? How can you stand that insecure twat? He makes Kaidan seem like a ubermensch.

Oh god yes he was annoying, but oh god is he so fucking hot! I just ignored him and his boo hoo dialogues. I just wanted that ass (and chest)!

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
This should be 3 different Garrus costumes instead

:rpgcodex:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom