Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

MASS EFFECT 5 - yes or no

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
I tried to scrub my memory of MEA, but didn't they try to base one of the Asari faces off natalie dormer?

I remember thinking it was weird they hired her at the height of GoT's popularity to play a pretty minor role in the game. Meanwhile manic pixie Joss Whedon nightmare Peebee is everywhere and shitting all over the game.

J1M

Arcane
Atlantico, I am not going to engage with you if you are going to multi-quote.

When you slice up posts like that you make yourself look retarded by missing important details, like the fact that I obviously have first-hand knowledge from playing the game.

Not that this discussion could go much further anyway, since you've retreated to a position of "well, that's just your opinion, man". Which is disingenuous at best, since I change my opinion when compelling facts are presented. For example, prior to playing the game I thought that the artists for Andromeda were incompetent. After reading leaks about the game's production process I learned that they were incompetent SJWs. :smug:

Last edited:

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
Reading those angry rants I feel like I'm back on Bioware Social.

Fuck you.

This is like Bioware Social? Are you fucking high?

There's only one reason for this angry rant. Absolute retards (like yourself, perhaps?) recommended DAI, which is possibly the worst game in the world. It is everything that MEA is accused of being. Everything. The bad animations, collect-a-thons, every single female character ugly as sin, disgustingly woke and has a plot that is a special kind of trash. Other trash looks at that DAI plot, and thinks "well, at least I'm not as trashy as that piece of shit."

No, there are actually two reasons. The other is ME2, and how that garbage ruined a promising franchise. ME1 was something special, something better than the sum of its parts. I don't have words that describe my disgust for ME2 and ME3, which are two sides to the same decline-coin.

ME1 never got the recognition it deserved, until MEA. And then a fuckton of spergs came down on it like a house of bricks, because asbperger and a fucking bizarre notion that ME2 was anything but a wet turd, shat upon a glorious first entry.

That being said, you have done nothing but deflect with dumbfuckery. Why even bother?

Atlantico, I am not going to engage with you if you are going to multi-quote.

When you slice up posts like that you make yourself look retarded by missing important details, like the fact that I obviously have first-hand knowledge from playing the game.

Not that this discussion could go much further anyway, since you've retreated to a position of "well, that's just your opinion, man".

I quoted your post in two distinct paragraphs. That's hardly worth complaining about, complaint: denied.

You evidently haven't played the game (or you are actually functionally retarded), everything you whine about is falls into one of three categories:

1. You whine about something which simply isn't there, doesn't exist or is demonstrably wrong.
2. You whine about something which is based on rampant guesswork and speculation.
3. You whine about something which is so incredibly subjective, it isn't an argument.

If you had played the game, you'd complain about things that are actually the matter with it. There are many, many things wrong with it. Just not those that you whine about.

A game as flawed as MEA is so easy to criticize, if you had actually played it.

What you're delivering is a meaningless rant from a person who clearly never did - or clearly has forgotten about it a long time ago. Same difference. Your complaints do not make a goddam lick of sense, especially if you played the game, as you claim.

You based a long rant and a conspiracy theory, on the subjective beauty of female character models in the game. In other words, the final result differed from the concept art, and you declared that you knew the reason why. But that was just your opinion, man. Worth as much as I paid for it.

For example, prior to playing the game I thought that the artists for Andromeda were incompetent. After reading leaks about the game's production process I learned that they were incompetent SJWs.

So now the MEA team and Bioware are no longer a diverse group of "around 200 people worked on the game", and have become a monolithic SJW entity.

You flip flop so hard, you might as well call yourself señor Birkenstock.

Last edited:

J1M

Arcane
"But that's just, like, your opinion, man."

As someone retarded once said, "You treat your opinion as a fact, but it isn't."

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
"But that's just, like, your opinion, man."

So, functionally retarded it is.

Tell your caregiver to explain what that means, shit-for-brains.
cool_story_bro.png

Go figure this is the mental capacity of the absolute waste of oxygen that has to express their "opinion", as if it was fucking fact. You put the reeeeeeee in retard.

Deleted member 28561

I just can't get over that autistic Asari in Andromeda. Just what the absolute fuck.
A writer cannot pen a character less autistic than he or she is. Old Hermes thinks the new generations lack the social graces because of internet. They live online until brain damage happens.

Padzi

Arbiter
Reading those angry rants I feel like I'm back on Bioware Social.

Fuck you.

This is like Bioware Social? Are you fucking high?

There's only one reason for this angry rant. Absolute retards (like yourself, perhaps?) recommended DAI, which is possibly the worst game in the world. It is everything that MEA is accused of being. Everything. The bad animations, collect-a-thons, every single female character ugly as sin, disgustingly woke and has a plot that is a special kind of trash. Other trash looks at that DAI plot, and thinks "well, at least I'm not as trashy as that piece of shit."

No, there are actually two reasons. The other is ME2, and how that garbage ruined a promising franchise. ME1 was something special, something better than the sum of its parts. I don't have words that describe my disgust for ME2 and ME3, which are two sides to the same decline-coin.

ME1 never got the recognition it deserved, until MEA. And then a fuckton of spergs came down on it like a house of bricks, because asbperger and a fucking bizarre notion that ME2 was anything but a wet turd, shat upon a glorious first entry.

That being said, you have done nothing but deflect with dumbfuckery. Why even bother?

First of all, I don't like DAI. Sera is a fucking troll looking monster.
Second of all, ok. Whatever. Just remember to apply ointment for ass hurt.
:dance:

Semiurge

Cipher
I just can't get over that autistic Asari in Andromeda. Just what the absolute fuck.
A writer cannot pen a character less autistic than he or she is. Old Hermes thinks the new generations lack the social graces because of internet. They live online until brain damage happens.

For old Hermes you smell fresh - like fabric softener on freshly mowed astroturf.

Tytus

Arcane
Dunno how you guys managed to give so many pages to something that can be answered with a simple no.

We have a stockholm syndrome you see. We know we will get just hit again in the face, spat on and probably kicked in the solar plexus, but we still crave that dick Bioware slipped into us one time. It felt so good and we want to feel it again. Even if he have get abused.

Padzi

Arbiter
If the new Mass Effect will be good (or at least half good compared to the trilogy) I'll be pleased. If it's Derpomeda 2.0 I just want good shit and giggles.
:bounce:

J1M

Arcane
What if they're not working on Mass Effect 5, but they are only working on that fucking remaster?
:abyssgazer:
Companies that just want a cash infusion shit out a remaster.

Putting any time into it at all is done when they want to test the waters for reviving a product line or to prime people to buy the next installment.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom