Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect Legendary Edition remaster trilogy

I mean, I've seen people with a face like this new Femshep. But it's also definitely a choice, it's something that's going to look more "stylized" because all the other faces are more in line with a uniformed look, and the game isn't completely realistically looking to begin with.

The GameSpot video is using a weird picture for the default Femshep though. After looking on Google to see what the old Femsheps looked like...that ain't the default Femshep, that looks like someone tried to make a character that looks like Ellen Barkin and gave her a little scar.

eMkaQ.jpg

Codex Year of the Donut
too bad tbh.
they should've went all in and made him and Ashley bisexual. And also added a new ending where Shepard lives and goes on another adventure because why not lol.
Kaidan and Ashley's gay romances were fully voiced and all in the game files. The fact that they didn't restore them shows how little effort was put into this remaster.
Based, bioware hates fags.

sebas

Scholar
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
I still don't get what the sell is here.
Did they seamlessly tie the 3 games together into one Start Game option?
Did they iron out the gameplay between the 3 so we don't have eat a bunch of lore shit on ammo?
Did they add Mako content for the first game?

I mean seriously, all this "reveal" shows is some shading and improved textures which the game didn't really need anyway, it looks fine as is.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
probably because it would be strange for Ashley to be lesbian in ME1 and then suddenly forget about that in the third game.

They should just cut Kaiden's romance in the final game too. It's the dumbest shit ever. They are sitting at a cafe and Sheperd's like, "I've always felt something for you for years and years, but never said anything until now." And Kaiden's just like, "OK, Cool." It's the single most tacked on romance in the entire game and makes zero sense given everything that came before.
It's the other way around. Kaiden says "oh, btw, I have feelings for you but have never hinted at that because I'm such a massive loser" and Shepard is the one who says "oh, k then, we'll bang".

I assume they aren't restoring the ME1 romance with him because that would mean having to record new lines for the other games too. I.e. actual effort has to be made.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
too bad tbh.
they should've went all in and made him and Ashley bisexual. And also added a new ending where Shepard lives and goes on another adventure because why not lol.
Kaidan and Ashley's gay romances were fully voiced and all in the game files. The fact that they didn't restore them shows how little effort was put into this remaster.
probably because it would be strange for Ashley to be lesbian in ME1 and then suddenly forget about that in the third game.

Well Male Shep could fugg all the 'women' then turn to sausage stuffing on a whim in the third one.......looking for consistency in a Bioware game.....

Yoomazir

Educated
https://metro.co.uk/2021/02/02/mass...changing-femshep-but-not-the-ending-14008330/

‘Kevin actually called out some camera cuts that were just… why was that focusing on Miranda’s butt? So in some cases we said, ‘Okay, we can make a change there’.
Jesus Fucking Christ, have you seen the comparison screenshots? The remaster ones look absolutely dogshit.
Also, they "readjusted" ME1 gameplay to feel more akin to ME2/3 style... way to ruin the best ME game, losers.

J1M

Arcane
I still don't get what the sell is here.
Did they seamlessly tie the 3 games together into one Start Game option?
I hope not. They'd probably do it in a way that prevents you from changing class between games when the save is imported.

J1M

Arcane
Just the titanium bones of a Polish girl.

Pre-hollywood high cheekbones were considered attractive btw.

Last edited:

Tytus

Arcane
Padzi so if Polish females have titanium bones as J1M claims, do you have them as well? Now I'm afraid you will crush my head with your thighs :P

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom