Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ME3 might just plain suck now.

racofer

Thread Incliner
MetalCraze said:
And the lack of a magazine in the rifle that the guard is holding.

That's because those screenshots were taken on Easy.

Ermm

Erudite
chariots-of-the-gods-meme-generator-a-young-girl-has-been-raped-ancient-aliens-370a3b.jpg

waywardOne

Arcane
kingcomrade said:
I was going to point out your error in counting, but then I realized that you obviously must have thought that it would take many rats to make up the mass of a single person.
I was also counting that DAO dev who bailed prior to DA2.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
sea said:
MetalCraze said:
sea brings lulz once again.

Yes giving you a weapon that deals 20 damage per second and putting a static enemy that isn't even AI with 100 hp behind the box for 8 hours is an extremely complicated game design. Especially considering that everything that enemy does is either being exposed to a shot or not.
While the same goes for the player.

Considering that it looks like UE3 probably has an "auto create another Gears of War clone" button which spawns overly complicated design-y linear corridors randomly filled with boxes - this takes sooooo muuuuchhh woooorkkk
Have you ever actually bothered doing any game development at all, or are you just talking out of your ass again?
It's skyway. He's talking out of his ass.
I was also counting that DAO dev who bailed prior to DA2.
Oh wow, well done then, salient point.

Kaidan looks less of a pansy, so kind of an incline. Only RK47's glorious LP will tell.

The rest ranges from "wtf" to "lol":
- Ashley is now a whore, apparently. I thought they've had that base covered with Moranda?
- Blue chick looks like an opera-singing chipmunk / DAO bard crossbreed. Why is her nose permanently alcoholic-red wherever she's portrayed, though? The mind wonders.
- But the last is not least: best video game impersonation of a real-life pubescent basement-dwelling dork trying so hard to look cool in his plastic cosplay suit. I think it's the goaty that does it. :thumbsup:

racofer

Thread Incliner
Looks like ME3 is getting the DA2 treatment:

553437-ZZAPNP6.png

Just look at it. The same pose on both characters. A sword on the left hand, pistol/magic on the right hand. Same look on both characters faces.

Now I know that, should Bioware reveal Tali's face, she will have pointy ears, big eyeballs and a 30cm long neck.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
I only see Shepard with a pistol and omnitool in his hands and a rifle on his back. Where is the sword? I can see the similarity in the action hero pose but other than that, no.

@Andyman: The omnitool becomes a sword in melee, now. They've shown it in some E3 video. Rifle-butting just wasn't EXTREME enough.
Magic and swords - ME3 now has it all.
No dragons confirmed, yet, though.

racofer said:
Now I know that, should Bioware reveal Tali's face, she will have pointy ears, big eyeballs and a 30cm long neck.
I've been reading the Codex too long...

Rivmusique

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Multiple Sarcasm said:
@Andyman: The omnitool becomes a sword in melee, now. They've shown it in some E3 video. Rifle-butting just wasn't EXTREME enough.
Magic and swords - ME3 now has it all.
No dragons confirmed, yet, though.

If they don't shape at least one of the reapers like a robo-dragon (fire breathing included) Bioware doesn't know its audience. Bonus sales if it can be tamed and become a companion/romance (bi of course, we cant have any potential consumers refused the joy of robo-dragon sex).

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
The Omni-slasher....gawd, I'm going to buy a new PC for ME 3.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Multiple Sarcasm said:
@Andyman: The omnitool becomes a sword
Yeah, I can kinda see some sort of edge cropped out now.

Christ. Melee combat, no more real Mordin and what the fuck is that Gears of War cosplayer doing there?

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Ahh thanks for the info Grimlorn. Looks like a total faggot to me. He wont be in my party.

racofer

Thread Incliner
Jaesun said:
Looks like a total faggot to me. He wont be in my party.

That coming from Jaesun makes it feel worse, for some reason.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom