Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Mechajammer (formerly Copper Dreams) - cyberpunk RPG from Whalenought Studios

vonAchdorf

Arcane
Looking good - I was't really following the game recently, but the campaign video and page rekindled my interest.

Mustawd

Joe's growing the mane

Matt Barton tribute.

pbUtCg4V.jpg

Voted Greenlight.
I am going to back but I don't know for which amount, so I have a question to all who played SitS: Apart from usual problems with RtwP how good is this game? How good world building, C&C, dialogues and encounters are?

Fry

Arcane
That book is tempting, but my available storage space can't tolerate any more collectibles.

Digital it is.

vitamin

Augur
It looks interesting indeed but since it's supposed to be a "CRPG featuring cyber-espionage" , I don't see a single word about hacking. That's a bit strange.

janior

Arcane
Patron
I love cyberpunk and i'm soooo glad that this genre is having renaissance in last couple of years :love:.

question about SitS
is their first rpg any good? i don't think it was reviewed on codex lol. It sure does look gorgeous although... rtwp combat... idk, should i get it?

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
[Urge to put my face in the game for 250 intensifies]

I really want that physical box.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Somebody on Twitter said this:

There's not going to be a Codex fundraiser until the Kickstarter hits its base funding goal, something that is by no means assured, so I suggest you not wait.

stony3k

Augur
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Backed at minimum, waiting for Codex fundraiser. I think this will get 40K soon enough

Ninjerk

Arcane
Voted Greenlight.
I am going to back but I don't know for which amount, so I have a question to all who played SitS: Apart from usual problems with RtwP how good is this game? How good world building, C&C, dialogues and encounters are?
I love cyberpunk and i'm soooo glad that this genre is having renaissance in last couple of years :love:.

question about SitS
is their first rpg any good? i don't think it was reviewed on codex lol. It sure does look gorgeous although... rtwp combat... idk, should i get it?
Worldbuilding shines, I don't remember any particularly rewarding encounters (maybe Bloodless?), the main plot is Fallout-esque in terms of the way it revealed, no quest tracker, there is a journal for you to keep notes on things that people say, ummmmmm, its pretty good, but I could see it not being everyone's cup of tea. The art style grated on me after awhile.

Imagine you could play an RPG pulled from Greek mythology, specifically about Zeus, but someone is fucking with your ability to return to Olympus.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Whalenought_Joe Don't forget to publish a SitS Kickstarter update about this! Also, update your website(s).

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom