Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Metalcrze = Skyway?

Double Ogre

Scholar
Shota Shernokavich said:
I value my privacy
Then stop throwing insults around or you will have none.

Sorry, you started insulting me first. I have no need to insult you Drog, believe or not I am not angry that someone patched my favorite game, I was actually rather glad. But if you think you can talk shit about me and I won't reply, then you're wrong. I don't care if you have my IP address.

OgreOgre said:
then exposed by DU he started claiming that "Drog keeps me down". It was pretty amusing.

This is called a lie, my friend. Slandering me, far worse than any insult.

And don't pretend that I started the shit-slinging, you can visit the "Is Cloaked Figure andaira?" thread and see that you are the one who came in guns blazing trying to insult me. Even in that thread you tried to make it seem like I was angry about your patch, which is in complete contrast to the truth.

Double Ogre

Scholar
Got ya.

Here's that thread. I remarked that you were a loser for spamming the shit out of the forum (80 posts per day, Jesus Christ). And here's what you replied.
[url=http://www.rpgcodex.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=586862#586862:20y8qdod]Cloaked Figure[/url] said:
seriously i dont get why your being so competitive? your clearly better than me in just about every way, so why do you feel the need to insult me?
And then there was your bullshit about how Drog is so arrogant about his UAP and so on. Pretty pathetic, it was. The only problem I had with you at first was the spam, but all I got in reply was just petty ad hominems.

By competitive I meant the general way that you were talking to me on there, as well as T-A. I wasn't even talking about Arcanum or the hex editor thread.

Fake Edit: and the reason why everyone thinks I made the CF account because of the hex editor thread is because LCJr, a huge fucking faggot might I add, kept linking to it and saying that that was the reason why I was spamming.

You brought up mods first, it's right there in that thread.

Whatever, I don't care enough to get into a discussion about it. I was kind to you in PM's and in public (look at my praise for your patch in my LP thread) and you keep turning around and insulting me. I don't really care for you, Drog, you are an anti-social loser. The only reason you won that thread was because of overwhelming support for you at the time.

Double Ogre

Scholar
Shota Shernokavich said:
You brought up mods first, it's right there in that thread.
No, not really.

Cloaked Figure said:
i wasnt saying that you were being competitive to boast, i was saying that it didnt make sense that you were trying to slander me since your mod is clearly better than mine.
It can't be clearer than this. I said you were a loser for spamming, and you said that I was competing with you in modding of Arcanum. Childish.

Get off my lawn already.

Arcanum... Cloaked Figure... Oooooh, i see! (<-- Sarcasm)

Hey, how about you add a random "taunt" to the cloaked figures in the game in the next extra pack? Something like "Damn Drog is keepin' me down." or "I'll kill you! (As long as no admin is around)" or how about "I put Zerotol on ignore!"? :D

Now we need a picture of Bugs Bunny in a rabbi suit alongside that hunter guy, whatever the hell his name is, who then says: "Ooooooh, i hate that rabbi!"

Double Ogre

Scholar
Spacemoose said:
guys don't be jealous

cloaked figure is the son of a rich middle easterner and his trophy eastern european wife

he goes to a preparatory academy, and has a chauffeur so what

he is a gentleman of great expectations

Which is which? And why did you edit your first comment?

Curiouzity overtakes meh.

Anyways, if Drog actually went through with his threat, he would experience such a shit-storm of consequences that his head would be spinning faster than the wheels of his Schwinn bicycle.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
fn5jb6.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom