Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Monster Hunter World - G-rank edition. Now on PC.

Perkel

Arcane
did the devs ever fix the PC textures on this game? pc version launched without the "high" tier of textures present in the console versions, and instead the pc version's "full" setting is one step below.

It was addressed in one of the latest patches if i remember right.
This texture bug also was only on characters not on monsters or environment.

Phobos

Novice
Finally a reason to install the game again.

On Friday, December 21 at 00:00 a.m. UTC, we will release Title Update 5, which includes some bug fixes. Details will follow later.

Major New Content:
- Behemoth, a powerful beast from another world. Its large horns and muscular frame defy nature.
- Collaboration equipment and Palico armor based on the dragon-slaying Dragoons from
   Final Fantasy XIV.
 ・New weapon: Insect Glaive "Gae Bolg" + Kinsect "Dragon Soul."
 ・New armor: Drachen series.
 ・New Palico armor: Moogle α series.
- New endemic life: Cactuar.
- Various other features unique to this collaboration.
Talk to the Serious Handler in Astera after completing the game (HR 16 or higher)
to take on a special assignment.
The special assignment in this title update will be available indefinitely.

Bug Fixes:
- Various bug fixes are planned for this update.

Collaboration Info:
- Rathalos, King of the Skies, arrives in Eorzea! Hunters, become like Warriors of Light!
Rathalos and Felynes, mainstays of the Monster Hunter series, are coming to the world of
Final Fantasy XIV!
- For more details, see the official website:
  https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/monsterhunter/
  (You can change the language at the top right of the screen)

© 2010 - 2018 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.
LOGO ILLUSTRATION: © 2010 YOSHITAKA AMANO

Important:
The latest version of MONSTER HUNTER: WORLD is revision number 161254.
You can verify the version number in the top-left corner when you launch the game
in windowed mode.
Keep in mind that you can only match with other players who have the same update version as you.

For other questions, please visit the official MONSTER HUNTER: WORLD support portal below.
http://www.capcom.com/mhwsupport/

https://steamcommunity.com/app/582010/

Phobos

Novice
By the way I changed my character from male to female since I was bored of it (got around 400h on PS4) and you can only be a Vaal or Odo slut. All other armors for female character unironically suck dick.

Ivan

Arcane
ready for action boiiiiiis
137763C8D8526DCC85161DE7BCCA5C9E995FAB96

clipping through first creature you can literally encounter
F1E46F5EF9ACD7D8ABEE9E199C8E696FD6FE81F6

:prosper:
caught me an enemy tail
20D6DC6F2B459CA401DBD1294096883D68F9586E

I have sooooooooooo many questions LOL

Q: how do you change the ammo for your slignshot

Q: do you need to pick up monster limbs AND THEN chase after them, or do you have the option of auto pick up on mission end

Q: jumping on the backs of enemies is SUPER cool, Shadow of the Colossus / Dragon Dogma's style. is there more of this in the game? Can you get a hookshot to better position yourself above enemies?

Phobos

Novice
Q: how do you change the ammo for your slignshot

Q: do you need to pick up monster limbs AND THEN chase after them, or do you have the option of auto pick up on mission end

Q: jumping on the backs of enemies is SUPER cool, Shadow of the Colossus / Dragon Dogma's style. is there more of this in the game? Can you get a hookshot to better position yourself above enemies?

1. You pick new ammo up from the ground. The only ammo that you won't throw away when picking up new ammo are the ones you craft like flash or dung pods but those have to be requipped everytime.

2. You always get monster parts at the end of missions, loot from cut tails or the monster corpse is a bonus. Always carve whenever you can because the corpses despawn after some time.

3. What do you mean with more? Anyways here are some tips: The tutorial told you to press and hold down RB/R2 when the screen flashes red but just flick the left thumbstick to change positions, this wont interrupt the back massages. Also makes you go into the downing super attack mode faster. When playing with the Insect Glaive changing the position turns from a hop into a cartwheel attack that can even cut tails.
There are some beetles glowing beetles in the environment that let you cosplay Tarzan, so yes.

Perkel

Arcane
WARNING NEWS INCOMING:

In about a while Capcom will be announcing something BIG for Monster Hunter.
G-Expansion coming bois.

BETS:
- Double amount of monsters (without non variants
- They will make every weapon unique for new monsters but won't update old weapons
- Obviously snow area and some other area
- TIGGY
- half will be old monsters.

STREAM:

Perkel

Arcane
Perkel's fabulously optimistic quest for G rank in MHW still continues.

Well predicting G-rank is like predicting that snow will fall in winter. It will happen.
Question is what it will contain.

I already posted earlier than about every G-rank doubled if not tripled amount of monsters.
Though it is completely new gen unlike rest so it might be that they will go for lower count.

Perkel

Arcane
Monster Hunter World: Iceborn

- dlc for MHW users (there will be physical version)
- g-expansion/ultimate size
- new island
- continues story after MHW
- narcagua teased
- autumn 2019
- details spring 2019

:positive:

----------------------------

Early 2019

Geralt in Monster Hunter.
Unlike all other DLC this will be actually story update not just costume.

Perkel

Arcane
Sounds cool I guess but are we supposed to play XX until end of 2019 or what?

You are supposed to get excited about arch-tempered Nergigante or something.

:prosper:

Also Geralt from The Witcher 3 is coming to MHW and apperently this will be story update so it won't be just gear and hair but actually story content with voice actors. They said on stream that Doug (which did VA for Geralt) works with them and they are working on this together with CDPR to make is different from other collaborations.

Vorark

Erudite
Nargacuga? Then maybe we'll get Tigrex and Barioth too! :bounce::bounce: :bounce:

https://gematsu.com/2018/12/monster...he-witcher-3-collaboration-and-more-announced

Massive Expansion: Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (Fall 2019)

Monster-Hunter-World_2018_12-10-18_005a.jpg

We are now working on a massive expansion we’re calling Monster Hunter World: Iceborne!

Monster Hunter World: Iceborne will feature new quest rank, monsters, locales, moves, and equipment! You’ll also get a full new story that continues from the ending of Monster Hunter: World.

This expansion will be the size of previously G or Ultimate entries in the series.

Players of Monster Hunter: World will be able to purchase Monster Hunter World: Iceborne as an expansion to the original game.

We’re planning to release Monster Hunter World: Iceborne in fall 2019. Price details and other information will be coming up in spring 2019, so stay tuned.

PC Version Updates

Of course, for all the title updates announced for the console version of Monster Hunter: World today, including the Monster Hunter World: Iceborne expansion, we’re also planning to develop versions for PC as well. We’ll let you know when these will become available in future announcements.

Vorark

Erudite
if tigrex is in then molten boi might be in too
:bounce:

also the expacs is named with subtitle instead of 'X' or 'F' or 'G' or 'U' so other expacs coming?

That's what I am thinking too! Capcom could release a "mountain pack", "sea pack" and so on. Of my fucking god, I'm so goddamn HAPPY!

Perkel

Arcane
also the expacs is named with subtitle instead of 'X' or 'F' or 'G' or 'U' so other expacs coming?

I think this is just part of "westernization". Same way MHW instead of MH5.
Like they said this will be effectively G-rank.

For most people Ultimate sounds like rerelease of same thing rather than game + new stuff.

Hobo Elf

Arcane

Like they said this will be effectively G-rank.
No, that's not what they said.
This expansion will be the size of previously G or Ultimate entries in the series.
is not
This entry will include G-Rank.
Unless they flat out say it, it's just going to be moar content for Normal and High Rank i.e babyshit.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Doesn't mean anything if it's not going up to G-Rank. New quest ranks just means that they are adding more stars to the quest tabs.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom