Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

morrowind pimp house

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
the best parts are probably the annotations with their 'OMG STOP BUGGING ME ABOUT X, I KNOW I SPELLED Y WRONG'.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
David Xachaturian said:
Is it a girl?

This voice isn't a girl's voice. It's some fat kid [definitely fat, especially since he says in the beginning "don't say I sound like a fat guy", that means he's fat].

MetalCraze

Arcane
It was a part after which I stopped watching because "wide roleplaying possibilities of TES" suddenly started to make sense for me.

20qamc5.jpg

this is what tessera actually believes.

ps. whats "vocoded" mean in the context of your sig? im guessing like inarticulate yelling, but when i <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vocoder">looked it up</a> it didn't really make much sense to me.

Right. Chicks. Who needs them. The lava is all that matters. The one that got cool. Because of global cooling.

Sirus

Liturgist
hey that was a great video A+++ thanks for sharing

DefJam101

Arcane
Occasionally Fatal said:
ps. whats "vocoded" mean in the context of your sig? im guessing like inarticulate yelling, but when i <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vocoder">looked it up</a> it didn't really make much sense to me.

Mechanical, electronic; rough and desensitized as if spoken through a Vocoder.

Lord Chambers

Erudite
If I were an NPC in Morrowind I'd be truly impressed by all that stuff but I'm a human being on Earth so I can't help but feel pity.

Micmu

Magister
Aw shit. That boy needs therapy (seriously). It's pretty disturbing to "role play" like this in MMOs but in SP games, it's downright bizarre. Poor kid.

LittleJoe

Arbiter
I think that such industry is to be applauded, not derided.

As for myself, I'm so lazy that I dumped all my excess loot in some crates near the Balmora
shops!

What's wrong with showing a bit of creativity and endeavour?

sheek

Arbiter
How the fuck did he place all those items? As I remember Morrowind had a system where you just dragged and dropped things out of your inventory so you wouldn't know where the item would fall exactly. He must have used the mod editor.

Amon Gesoto

Educated
Okay, as you can see we're back in Merowind

And here we got the Sword of Woo, fabled blade of the Wu Tang Clan!

Derek Larp

Cipher
sheek said:
How the fuck did he place all those items? As I remember Morrowind had a system where you just dragged and dropped things out of your inventory so you wouldn't know where the item would fall exactly. He must have used the mod editor.

You can. Just make the inventory window smaller and drag & drop your stuff where you want it in the gameworld. It must have taken him days...

oscar

Arcane
I think you need therapy - your parents beating the shit out of you for "roleplaying" in this retarded way. Son, go play Arcanum to know what roleplaying is, its definietly not pretending to have a second life. This video is freaky.

Children are future of our planet...I'm gonna go cry now.

Okay fess up, which Codexian posted that?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom