Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Mortal Kombat 11

Reinhardt

Arcane
iu

We are missing a white ninja.
ql390Z4VmZ0SoyzfCcQsoFTNyowbZsuYWknfjZBAI5tdcivNEAaQi3U9SQLvjJNzN_qMl-cTiy_OUOynwGP0bo6RYbKc7xZcQtmGF1JxPtrxNL0QZljQ0d8

It even has Liu Kang so would fit right in.

Two years ago ago I was convinced that MK11 will be all about Dark Raiden vs Onaga resurrected in Goro's body because it's how MKX comics ended.

It didn't happend in the game and comic seried ended with clifhanger (mutilated Goro captures Kenshi or Daegon and want him to use Onaga's magic to regrow his arms) so...

This is a spoiler of what exaclty happened after cliffhanger in series 2 that has been cancelled. Again, i's much better story than MKX (Sheeva makes some referrences to these events in MK11 and Noob tries to convince her to become another host for Dragon King).

Bigg Boss

Arcane
I finally played Mortal Kombat 11. I liked the way it ended with us finally going back before the first Mortal Kombat game. The Great Kung Lao will get a chance to win and prevent the first game from ever taking place.

This also means we might see the original Sub-Zero meaning the grandfather of the current one.

I think Bo should make his first appearance.

Last edited:
Color-swapping is 2D era thing.

Reiko is RETEXTURED version of Noob Saibot (who ended as hidden character in MK4).
Havik is Noob skin that became standalone character in Deception.

TheHeroOfTime

Arcane
After getting the sales completely stale they are forced to release the juicy fanservice skins in order of selling again.

Generic-Giant-Spider

They actually stumbled on two characters people may play for more than a week. They're learning.

Unfortunately there's a shadow war going on concerning Rain when it comes to the old guard vs. the nu-age. The new MK fanbase is trying to forcefully convert Rain into a gay icon. It seems mostly due to wearing purple and his origins being a joke reference to a Prince song. We must fight against these overly effeminate side-cuts that mistakenly call themselves men and we must preserve Rain as the royal motherfucker who encases you in a control bubble and calls lightning strikes on the fly.

Also in MKX Rain was revealed to have been banging Tanya. The queers vomit in disgust and deny it, but the Trilogy cast must remain pure.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Well, they got another ninja in the game at least.

They just amazingly dodged every single one of the good ones. Guarantee they make Rain gay.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
I'll probably cave in and buy MK11 for Mileena, especially since all 3 of my waifus are in (Skarlet, Sindel, Mileena). Woe is me due to my weakness.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom