Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

MOTB Q

Annonchinil

Scholar
Just a quick question, I am at the Sunken City and instead of going through to talk to the Hags I went straight to the dungeon. Now I am concerned that I missed something important, should I re-load and go through the front enterance?

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I thought you had to go through the dungeon to get to the Hags?

But I do remember killing a bunch of stuff on the way to them.

dolio

Scholar
Xor said:
I seem to recall getting to the front of the line being just one of multiple ways to get to the dungeon.

But even if you don't get in that way, you can, strangely enough, do all the mini quests/killing on your way back out after seeing the hags.

Korgan

Arbiter
dolio said:
Xor said:
I seem to recall getting to the front of the line being just one of multiple ways to get to the dungeon.

But even if you don't get in that way, you can, strangely enough, do all the mini quests/killing on your way back out after seeing the hags.

What if you destroy the Coven? Will you have to fight all the visitors in addition to the guards on your way out?

dolio

Scholar
Korgan said:
What if you destroy the Coven? Will you have to fight all the visitors in addition to the guards on your way out?
Nope. The people in line will remain peaceful and oblivious while you slaughter the guards all around them.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom