Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

My god what have the idiots done

Jigawatt

Arcane
grdja said:
Do you people think there is a ground level of zero quality and fun that can be reached or can decline continue forever?

Experience tells us the worst thing you can do is assume the decline is over

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Isn't using kinect to play Farmville a little useless?
Other than that I really liked the "To fully enjoy modern games you must buy tons of shitty addons" bit. Yes, that's exactly what I want, DLCs for everything. They should try it with Windows 8 - you want a windows manager? 5000 Microsoft points, faggot! It wasn't ready when the dvds were being burnt, honest.

a budda

Arbiter
evdk said:
They should try it with Windows 8 - you want a windows manager? 5000 Microsoft points, faggot! It wasn't ready when the dvds were being burnt, honest.

:D

Micmu

Magister
commie said:
baronjohn said:
Enjoy your Wintendo, fags. Real men run Linux.

Enjoy your Fagnux, faggot. I'll be PLAYING games on my Wintendo, while you'll be scratching around on forums desperately looking for fixes to make stuff work.... :smug:
Smart Linux users also have dual boot and small partition with Wintendo XP for problematic/newer games.
and I REFUSE TO BE CALLED WINTENDO USER JUST FOR PLAYING A FEW GAMES IN IT ONCE A MONTH

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
micmu said:
commie said:
baronjohn said:

Enjoy your Fagnux, faggot. I'll be PLAYING games on my Wintendo, while you'll be scratching around on forums desperately looking for fixes to make stuff work.... :smug:
Smart Linux users also have dual boot and small partition with Wintendo XP for problematic/newer games.
and I REFUSE TO BE CALLED WINTENDO USER JUST FOR PLAYING A FEW GAMES IN IT ONCE A MONTH
Wintendo user.

FleetFeet

Novice
So far no one has mentioned the disturbing implicatons of the ending, and I quote

"The future of PC gaming is upon us
The question is who will lead and who will follow?
Are you ready to change the world?
We Are."

That is a declaration of war, a war that they are "ready" for. So don't try to fight back, don't attack their videos with your petty "dislikes", because it's too late. They came prepared. The war is over just as soon as it has begun. You hear that? Those are the euthanasia squads, already brezzing past your measly defences. Don't fight it, you've lost
We've all lost

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
FleetFeet said:
So far no one has mentioned the disturbing implicatons of the ending, and I quote

"The future of PC gaming is upon us
The question is who will lead and who will follow?
Are you ready to change the world?
We Are."

That is a declaration of war, a war that they are "ready" for. So don't try to fight back, don't attack their videos with your petty "dislikes", because it's too late. They came prepared. The war is over just as soon as it has begun. You hear that? Those are the euthanasia squads, already brezzing past your measly defences. Don't fight it, you've lost
We've all lost

Skipped your meds, did you?

betamin

Learned
Those little noises oh man, felt like bashing a head with my fists and making it explode like a melon, I need meds.

Music was trap-tensing too

Pegultagol

Erudite
commie said:
baronjohn said:

Time to reach a consensus and go back to using XP to stop this buggery.

MetalCraze

Arcane
commie said:
baronjohn said:

I kinda understand why every game is shit for baronjohn - by the time he comes close to starting it he already spent 20 hours searching for solutions and hates the game with a passion.

Apparently real men debug their OS, not use it.

non

Infra Arcana
Developer
Destroid said:
The music is so inoffensive it wraps back around to offensive.
Haha totally :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom