Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

My review of Dungeon Siege 3

dextermorgan

Arcane
Sorry but these people are fairly low on my to-butcher list...

Junmarko

† Cristo è Re †
Patron
mrhateful said:
Actually here is a full list of games and my score for them:
10 - Baldurs Gate 2
9 - Neverwinter Night 2
8.5 - Dragon Age
8.5 - The Witcher 2
8 - Mass Effect 1
8 - Placescape: Torment
7.5 - Mass Effect 2
7 - Neverwinter Night 1
7 - Alpha Protocol
7 - Jade Empire
6 - Dungeon Siege 3
5 - Dragon Age 2
4 - The Witcher 1

PS: I have also posted my review on steam dungeon siege 3 forum page.
Are you out of your fucking mind? :retarded:

mrhateful

Novice
Junmarko said:
mrhateful said:
Actually here is a full list of games and my score for them:
10 - Baldurs Gate 2
9 - Neverwinter Night 2
8.5 - Dragon Age
8.5 - The Witcher 2
8 - Mass Effect 1
8 - Placescape: Torment
7.5 - Mass Effect 2
7 - Neverwinter Night 1
7 - Alpha Protocol
7 - Jade Empire
6 - Dungeon Siege 3
5 - Dragon Age 2
4 - The Witcher 1

PS: I have also posted my review on steam dungeon siege 3 forum page.
Are you out of your fucking mind? :retarded:

No but,
tumblr_lm4x47QZEz1qewm2do1_400.jpg

AlaCarcuss

Arbiter
At first, I thought this review was shit.... kinda picked up as it went along though.. pretty good in the end. The list of games you like is a bit sus though. BG2 no. 1... really ?? ... fucking sad is all I can say.

Anyway... I'm kinda embarrassed to say I quite enjoyed DS3. For all it's faults.... and there are many... I couldn't stop playing, which is really the point of games like this. Just...one....more....level.....

Not a lot of cognitive thought needed so it's a good game to play when you're pissed, stoned... hic ... or both.. so having a blats atm.... Any game you can play wrecked is ok in my book....

I'm gonna regret this in the morning.... :retarded:

Mortmal

Arcane
It was a good try but even here it requires a little more efforts than this :).
Waaaay too obvious from the beggining dude,plus your list is showing too much :mass effect above planescape , and 4 to the witcher to be sure to upset the polish brigade .Be more subtle next time.

Twinkle

Liturgist
dungeon siege 3 maore like dungsiege 3 i pick a girl with a gun press w to awesomne oh gAWD THEY BOUNCE TACTCAL COMBAT PRESS buttan to roll in mud hot dirty no whit e stoxckings p[erfectly clean smart choice gal rifles are lastgen shit i want mah dual wielding hiongkong johwoo showed they are nextgen superior i want to toggle slowmo no slomo obsidian sucks at cameras wut she cnat roll or jump sideways wtf women are dumb girl youre a no maxpain

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom