Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

nadda

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

You are so god damned lucky this is a stupid internet forum or I'd deal with you like they did in the old days bitch. I'm so tired of being nice to you and getting stabbed in the back. I will literally break your legs and rip them off and force the person you care about most to eat them you fucking scumbag

1688289697456.png

:philosoraptor:

Attacking Crispy is against Youtube's TOS apparently.

Last edited:

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
SDG, I indeed did report your video. I also called the local police department in the town where you live and told them you threatened my life.

Don't bother trying to go to sleep tonight because you're soon going to be hearing knocking on your trailer's door.

Have fun spending the night in jail.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
SDG, I indeed did report your video. I also called the local police department in the town where you live and told them you threatened my life.

Don't bother trying to go to sleep tonight because you're soon going to be hearing knocking on your trailer's door.

Have fun spending the night in jail.
I am so fucking done with you dude. You're an evil sack of shit. All of my stuff is fun cheeky shenanigans. You are literally satan and you seek to ruin people's lives. You cost somebody their job by doxxing them and ruined their life and you thirst after 12 year old girls like Emma Watson. Maybe you can get me thrown in jail but I'll make damn sure before I leave this earth I will have a personal "meeting" with you, fucker.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
You need help. I suggest a few proper JRPGs.

Seriously, quit the Codex, get your shit together.
Quit now? After Crispoid just gave me a new mission in life? NO.
I mean, you're not wrong about Crispy. I hope he stubs his toe, but you need to get your life in check. You seem to keep getting back into the same harmful pattern. Both in life, and your posting on the Codex. There is other stuff in life. I sure as hell wouldn't be here if I was pissed all the time.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
You need help. I suggest a few proper JRPGs.

Seriously, quit the Codex, get your shit together.
Quit now? After Crispoid just gave me a new mission in life? NO.
I mean, you're not wrong about Crispy. I hope he stubs his toe, but you need to get your life in check. You seem to keep getting back into the same harmful pattern. Both in life, and your posting on the Codex. There is other stuff in life. I sure as hell wouldn't be here if I was pissed all the time.
I wasn't pissed. I was having a good time and even uploaded some productive positive videos on my channel. That satanic freak came along and ruined everything

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
How do strikes work on youtube these days? Does your account still get banned after three strikes?

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
gonna have to call your mom and convince her to cut you off. no more momma cleaning your shitty barrack. no more momma giving you food which isn't half-rotten. no more momma giving you booze money.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I honestly don't even remember what he did that set me off. It was something major I know that. I don't randomly get serious pissed. It had nothing to do with the first video getting deleted (well that didn't help). It was something before that. Just because I can't remember it doesn't mean I'll let it go. He did something messed up to get me this upset.

moleman

Arbiter
Patron
I honestly don't even remember what he did that set me off. It was something major I know that. I don't randomly get serious pissed. It had nothing to do with the first video getting deleted (well that didn't help). It was something before that. Just because I can't remember it doesn't mean I'll let it go. He did something messed up to get me this upset.
Sounds like PMS to me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom