Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Naruto Shippuden CONRIII caught me by surprise.

Felix

Arcane
I thought it's just a shitty cash-in based on shitty Naruto animu, but what I got a surprising fun, deep, and well balancedlolKiba fighting game.

PS Story mode isl shit, like fucking cheap.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
felix.

please stop this fucking japanese shit posting.

Yes, that's a little unbelievable since it's fucking everywhere on the internets.

Anyway, please continue with the japanese wave, Felix. After all,

chaliceofbutthurt5.jpg

Felix

Arcane
The game is fucking fun bros, once you ignore the animu bullshit that is. Also, Codex cannot into fighting games.

Wonder if I should make a Tatsunoko vs Capcom thread next, someone've covered wars after all, ya' know :smug:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd4yUQwlIrg

REEAL MEGABUSTER :M

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Yes, that's a little unbelievable since it's fucking everywhere on the internets.

Heard the name before, didn't care what it was.

Of course I didn't, of course I didn't, I must care about every piece of shit Japanese crap because it's popular with the weaboos.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
No need to try so hard, brosiris.

So why do you?

Or is it too hard to believe that there are people who don't give a flying fuck about this animu infestation?

Felix

Arcane
The fact there are more post in this thread than Project Dark = :decline:

FeelTheRads said:

So why do you?

Or is it too hard to believe that there are people who don't give a flying fuck about this animu infestation?

Trying too hard, bro, too hard :(...You sound like those people who are a little too adamant about not being gay, instead of simply saying they're not. Almost as if they're...scared of something.

What? Of course I'm not a fag! I hate fags! I've never been within 100m of a fag! I've never even seen a fag! I don't even know what a fag is!

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Clockwork Knight said:
Trying too hard, bro, too hard :(...You sound like those people who are a little too adamant about not being gay, instead of simply saying they're not. Almost as if they're...scared of something.

What? Of course I'm not a fag! I hate fags! I've never been within 100m of a fag! I've never even seen a fag! I don't even know what a fag is!

Well, in that case you sound like one of those kiddies who can't believe what they like is not universally known.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
What the hell are CK and Rads arguing about?

Mostly about little bitches telling others that they're pretending if they say they don't know about something.

Luzur

Good Sir
Not once have you watched a gameplay video on youtube and seen comments like "y u ruin with shitty naruto mucsic fg".

if i did i did not reflect upon it.

Or visited an internet forum and seen someone with an anime avatar and a name like "NaRuTo1143"?

same as above.

Or read a Jim Profit post?

now that you mentioned it, he posted pics in his ramblings...
but i didnt reflect much upon it.

as ive said before, i am not well rehearsed in the loopy world of anime, i know of the older ones but newer stuff is vague to me, if i dont get loads of it in my face all day long, like commercials on the radio or in town etc.

i am sorry.

FeelTheRads said:
Clockwork Knight said:

Well, in that case you sound like one of those kiddies who can't believe what they like is not universally known.

Just saying you can't go to a gaming site without a Naruto ad popping up on your face*, etc. Yet you have this freaked out reaction because you associate "know" with "watched all the episodes and have a doll of each character on your bed".

*this is where an elite, creative mind posts "I don't...oh yes, AdBlock :smug: " for the 1000th time and misses the point completely, like a good autist.

Indeed. :salute:

Anyway, let's resume mocking the sheeple for spouting opinions on subjects they don't know anything about. We of course can do it and not be retarded because we have, uh, monocles.

Yes, monocles. That will do.

edit: they see me replyin', they deletin'

FeelTheRads

Arcane
I don't...oh yes, AdBlock

Pretty much.

and misses the point completely

You use this term so much, that I wonder if you use it to solve all your argumentation problems.

So, what's the point then?

As I said, I've heard the name before, but didn't bother to check what it is. Sounds like Japanese faggotry, it must be Japanese faggotry.

So... the point? Oh wait... there was none really, but you decided to try and cover the gaping hole in your argument with that pathetic edit.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Huh... I wanted to quote the "autist" part, instead of that one...

Rest of the post is Skyway-rambling. "Dunno wat it is, so must be shit"

Irrelevant to the discussion. We're discussing why I don't know what Naruto is, WHEN I TOTALLY SHOULD KNOW, not if it's any good or if my standards of classification (Japanese=shit) are sound or not.

Naruto = some japanese cartoon about a ninja kid.

There. Even the fucking grandma by the grocery store near my house knows what it is because she caught a glance of a commercial. So someone using the internet and interested in games would have stumbled into an ad or some user comment, or something, eventually. Or shit, just went outside and heard a kid talking about it.

That's it. I just find it funny how you got all defensive and went NO I DONT KNOW WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I'D KNOW ABOUT WEEABOO FAGGOTRY I'M NOT A FAG, like your kool kredits were at stake.

entertainer

Arbiter
You have no new messages

Check-out Codex Merchandise - Buy stuff from Amazon - Link Converter
T-Shirt Hell | Amazon.com | Amazon.ca | Amazon.co.uk | Amazon.de | Fishpond.co.nz
(buying stuff via the above links helps us pay the hosting bills)

Donate and get rid
of these pesky ads!

Codex T-Shirts RPG Codex :: Latest News
Legerdemain & other assorted Roguelike Updates
DeathSpank finally coming to PC
On Game Design and Deus Ex: Human Revolution Tacticular Cancer :: Latest News
Shogun 2: Morder Dem
Squad Battles: Red Victory at Armchair General
AGEOD on Pride of Nations
Codex Mugs

Naruto Shippuden CONRIII caught me by surprise.
Goto page 1, 2 Next

The Codex Forums -> General Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic
Felix

Posted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:58:26 Post subject: Naruto Shippuden CONRIII caught me by surprise.

I thought it's just a shitty cash-in based on shitty Naruto animu, but what I got a surprising fun, deep, and well balancedlolKiba fighting game.

PS Story mode isl shit, like fucking cheap.

Last edited by Felix on Sun Sep 19, 2010 03:28:27; edited 1 time in total

Luzur

Posted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 18:56:48 Post subject:

the naruto what?

Clockwork Knight

Posted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 19:49:57 Post subject:

Does it still have that special attack mechanic that continues until the enemy misses a counter button combination? They look cool the first few times, but they make matches drag for hours.
_________________nomask7 wrote:
If you've ever worked in a kindergarten, you've probably noticed how one child sometimes begins to chant something, such as "all bears are toys, all bears are toys", then other children will join in with him, so that after a while every child in the room is chanting, "all bears are toys, all bears are toys." You might put in, "No they are not. That one in the picture, for example." They would continue, "all bears are toys, all bears are toys."

That really happens, and quite often too. It's also exactly how adults in academia think and behave most of the time.

Zed
-

Posted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 20:07:38 Post subject:

felix.

please stop this fucking japanese shit posting.

HAHA ROFL NEW JOKE NEXT WEEK GUYS LOOK FORWARD TO IT

Luzur

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 01:21:22 Post subject:

i had to youtube Naruto to find out what it was.

Ed123
-

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 02:02:51 Post subject:

Luzur wrote:
the naruto what?

Luzur wrote:

Of course you did, Luzur.

Course you did.

Clockwork Knight

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 02:44:39 Post subject:

Anyway, please continue with the japanese wave, Felix. After all,

If you've ever worked in a kindergarten, you've probably noticed how one child sometimes begins to chant something, such as "all bears are toys, all bears are toys", then other children will join in with him, so that after a while every child in the room is chanting, "all bears are toys, all bears are toys." You might put in, "No they are not. That one in the picture, for example." They would continue, "all bears are toys, all bears are toys."

That really happens, and quite often too. It's also exactly how adults in academia think and behave most of the time.

Felix

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 03:22:57 Post subject:

The game is fucking fun bros, once you ignore the animu bullshit that is. Also, Codex cannot into fighting games.

Wonder if I should make a Tatsunoko vs Capcom thread next, someone've covered wars after all, ya' know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd4yUQwlIrg

REEAL MEGABUSTER

FeelTheRads

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 04:30:01 Post subject:

Quote:

Heard the name before, didn't care what it was.

Of course I didn't, of course I didn't, I must care about every piece of shit Japanese crap because it's popular with the weaboos.

Clockwork Knight

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 04:34:27 Post subject:

No need to try so hard, brosiris. If you say you know trannies exist, that won't make people instantly believe you're deeply interested in them and feverishly visit shady websites.

FeelTheRads

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 04:37:42 Post subject:

Quote:

So why do you?

phelot

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 04:38:26 Post subject:

You damn kids and your narutos!

Mighty Mouse

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 04:51:39 Post subject:

I went to Naruto once.
That's a lie.

Felix

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 05:02:16 Post subject:

The fact there are more post in this thread than Project Dark =

Clockwork Knight

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 05:14:05 Post subject:

FeelTheRads wrote:
Quote:

So why do you?

Trying too hard, bro, too hard ...You sound like those people who are a little too adamant about not being gay, instead of simply saying they're not. Almost as if they're...scared of something.

Ed123
-

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 05:25:00 Post subject:

Did I miss something? What the hell are CK and Rads arguing about? Is Rads Luzur's alt?

FeelTheRads

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 05:26:02 Post subject:

Clockwork Knight wrote:

Trying too hard, bro, too hard ...You sound like those people who are a little too adamant about not being gay, instead of simply saying they're not. Almost as if they're...scared of something.

FeelTheRads

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 05:27:53 Post subject:

Quote:

Mostly about little bitches telling others that they're pretending if they say they don't know about something.

Ed123
-

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 05:34:58 Post subject:

FeelTheRads wrote:
Quote:

You should take life less seriously, brah.

Luzur

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 05:41:40 Post subject:

Ed123 wrote:
Luzur wrote:
the naruto what?

Luzur wrote:

Course you did.

but, that is what i did....?

heres the link even.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz_fZQtKn98

looks like strange ninja/monster/battle anime with Daft Punk music.

Ed123
-

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 05:55:46 Post subject:

Luzur wrote:
Ed123 wrote:
Luzur wrote:
the naruto what?

Luzur wrote:

Course you did.

but, that is what i did....?

heres the link even.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz_fZQtKn98

looks like strange ninja/monster/battle anime with Daft Punk music.

C'mon.

Not once have you watched a gameplay video on youtube and seen comments like "y u ruin with shitty naruto mucsic fg".

Or visited an internet forum and seen someone with an anime avatar and a name like "NaRuTo1143"?

I find that...

hard to swallow.

Luzur

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 06:08:34 Post subject:

Quote:

if i did i did not reflect upon it.
Quote:

same as above.
Quote:

now that you mentioned it, he posted pics in his ramblings...
but i didnt reflect much upon it.

as ive said before, i am not well rehearsed in the loopy world of anime, i know of the older ones but newer stuff is vague to me, if i dont get loads of it in my face all day long, like commercials on the radio or in town etc.

i am sorry.

Ed123
-

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 06:14:09 Post subject:

Luzur wrote:
i am sorry.

Hm.

Well, I forgive you.

This time.

Clockwork Knight

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 18:30:23 Post subject:

FeelTheRads wrote:
Clockwork Knight wrote:

Just saying you can't go to a gaming site without a Naruto ad popping up on your face*, etc. Yet you have this freaked out reaction because you associate "know" with "watched all the episodes and have a doll of each character on your bed".

*this is where an elite, creative mind posts "I don't...oh yes, AdBlock " for the 1000th time and misses the point completely, like a good autist.

Clockwork Knight

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 18:38:43 Post subject:

Indeed.

Anyway, let's resume mocking the sheeple for spouting opinions on subjects they don't know anything about. We of course can do it and not be retarded because we have, uh, monocles.

Yes, monocles. That will do.

edit: they see me replyin', they deletin'

The Codex Forums -> General Gaming All times are GMT + 3 Hours
Goto page 1, 2 Next
Page 1 of 2
Watch this topic for replies Jump to:

Quick Reply:

Quote the last message
Attach signature (signatures can be changed in profile)

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

The Codex expects that every man shall do his patriotic duty and give internets.