Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Naughty Bear

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Wasn't there a game dev studios called Naughty Bear?

And isn't this console trash?

Unwanted

Zinc

Unwanted
Naughty Dog made the Uncharted games.

This is "console trash," yes. But so was Red Dead Redemption, and I think we are all in agreement that that wasn't trash at all.

Console gaming is the way forward, get used to it.

Cassidy

Arcane
Zinc said:
Console gaming is the way backward, get used to it.

Go fuck your dog if you can't find a better hobby and thus have to lower your standards to admire what ranges from mediocre to total shit.

Unwanted

Zinc

Unwanted
Butthurt PC gamer detected.

Maybe if you actually paid for your games instead of pirating them your beloved PC gaming would still be going strong. But no, it's withering and dying because people like you were too tight to pay for their games.

I miss quality PC games too, but it's time to accept that it is on its death bed. You're like John Marston trying to cling onto the ways of the old west. The PC has had its day. It's dying, let it go.

On the other end of the spectrum, the console has never been stronger. Stop resisting, and allow yourself to enjoy its delicious fruits.

fizzelopeguss

Arcane
PC get's 90% of "console" games, and they're usually superior. I'll admit consoles have some nice exclusives, no fuckin' chance i'll pay top whack for them though. I waited for GoW3 to drop to £25 before i dived in.

I.C. Wiener

Educated
Why is it called a console?

Because it's a poor consolation prize compared to the PC.

What I meant though is, anyone who thinks the stinking shithole that is PC gaming is superior to consoles, as equally shit they may be, is a delusional faggot.

Cassidy

Arcane
On the other end of the spectrum, the console has never been stronger. Stop resisting, and allow yourself to enjoy its delicious fruits.

What sort of person would enjoy a console game involving an anthropomorphic plushie psycho as a main protagonist? And with a title like Naughty Bear?

I'd not be surprised if the PR people were already promoting it in furfag communities.

What sort of person would buy a console?

What sort of troll would make a thread about it?

I.C. Wiener said:
-Poor attempt at baiting-

Bullshit unless proved.

Also:

fizzelopeguss said:
PC get's 90% of "console" games, and they're usually superior.

Unwanted

Zinc

Unwanted
Cassidy said:
*foaming at the mouth*

When you come into the thread and your first statement is along the lines of "Go fuck your dog..." it's hard to take any point you may have seriously. The codex has enough angry butthurt anti-console personas already, you're not being creative or original.

Also, I joined before you - derp de derp.

In before "but this is my alt".

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
fizzelopeguss said:
like the bad gta4 port, or the bad saint's row 2 port, or the bad alpha protocol port or the bad arkham asylum port, or the countless other bad ports which have fucking weird bugs or suffer incredibly from the control interface transition.

fizzelopeguss

Arcane
SuicideBunny said:
fizzelopeguss said:
like the bad gta4 port,
sub HD+20fps on PS3 and had an atrocious dithering effect on 360, both console versions were running a combination of low-medium settings compared to pc, who gives a toss though, shit game.

bad saint's row 2 port
Never played it, i hear quad cores destroy the game though, 1080p, 4xaa etc.
or the bad alpha protocol port
bad in what way, runs at 60 frames for me.
or the bad arkham asylum port,
my computer annihilated it, no issues what so ever. PS3 had shitty joker challenges, pc had shitty physx. Hugely overrated game.

or suffer incredibly from the control interface transition.

Pick up a cheap wired 360 pad and save yourself a shitload of ballache, i stole mine off my 360, not bothered to switch it on since.

Ovg

Cipher
This game looks fuckin' awesome. Hope it will feature rpg elements liek moral choices and minigames.

Plus it has some quite lulz-worthy trailers.

BirdsCanFly

Educated
34erbjr.jpg

Ovg

Cipher
Oh bear you so crazy.
Suprise buttsecks! And I LOVE the language.

nearly a pint of Barry's putrid ursine semen flooded his ruptured chest cavirty?
Fap fap fap

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom